Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Check out this new gameplay video from Madden NFL 16 which shows CPU vs. CPU gameplay featuring the Bears and Vikings. You can see the first quarter above, and alternatively can see all four quarters at the links below:

Also, if you haven't done so yet, you can see an online matchup between our own Steve and Chase (Cowboys vs. Eagles) on the Madden NFL 16 Videos page.

And finally, if you haven't done so already, we just relaunched our YouTube channel and you should totally check it out and subscribe to it.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SageInfinite @ 08/24/15 11:50 AM
I'd love for them to bring back the stadium specific broadcast cams for the cpu vs cpu games, or at least make one generic one that looks closer to real life.

# 2 ChaseB @ 08/24/15 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'd love for them to bring back the stadium specific broadcast cams for the cpu vs cpu games, or at least make one generic one that looks closer to real life.
Yeah when I made this video, I honestly thought maybe there was because I originally was using the college stadium that Minny is in for the season and it seemed off-center. But I went to Soldier Field and it was the same. And yeah I guess I just didn't realize they don't quite have a TV-style broadcast cam, let alone Show style different one at each stadium. However, I do know they have cameras at the "right" spots already in those stadiums, it's just not for "gameplay" cameras but rather the presentation cameras vary based on the stadium you are in and are authentic.

In addition, you can't change the camera view for CPU vs. CPU games. I'm not sure if that has always been a thing or not, but I went to change it in the options, and while it says it changes in the options menu, it doesn't actually change on the field.

# 3 cedwebb @ 08/24/15 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah when I made this video, I honestly thought maybe there was because I originally was using the college stadium that Minny is in for the season and it seemed off-center. But I went to Soldier Field and it was the same. And yeah I guess I just didn't realize they don't quite have a TV-style broadcast cam, let alone Show style different one at each stadium. However, I do know they have cameras at the "right" spots already in those stadiums, it's just not for "gameplay" cameras but rather the presentation cameras vary based on the stadium you are in and are authentic.

In addition, you can't change the camera view for CPU vs. CPU games. I'm not sure if that has always been a thing or not, but I went to change it in the options, and while it says it changes in the options menu, it doesn't actually change on the field.
I think you have to pause the game and then go back into it and it then shows you the different camera angles. I thought this was the case last year as well.

# 4 ChaseB @ 08/24/15 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I think you have to pause the game and then go back into it and it then shows you the different camera angles. I thought this was the case last year as well.
I'm pretty sure I messed with it on the D-pad and it didn't work there either but I could be wrong I suppose. It works fine in user games (what you're talking about that is).

# 5 brown19 @ 08/24/15 02:07 PM
you're right you can't change the cpu vs cpu camera... i tried everything a few days ago nothing worked.. and that sucks because i watch a lot of cpu vs cpu games using the zoomed in camera.. i dont understand why they took it out! it's been in for years and now they remove it... i guess they think no one watches cpu vs cpu games using different camera angles... and the broadcast playing camera sucks..

# 6 CubFan23 @ 08/24/15 09:02 PM
what system is this on?

# 7 bcruise @ 08/24/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
what system is this on?
XB1. There's a quick button prompt on the load-in sequence.

# 8 malky @ 08/25/15 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown19
you're right you can't change the cpu vs cpu camera... i tried everything a few days ago nothing worked.. and that sucks because i watch a lot of cpu vs cpu games using the zoomed in camera.. i dont understand why they took it out! it's been in for years and now they remove it... i guess they think no one watches cpu vs cpu games using different camera angles... and the broadcast playing camera sucks..

Join the club, that's what some of us have been wishing they understood for the past 3-4 years smdh

# 9 SageInfinite @ 08/25/15 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Totally agree. I'd also like to see them bring back the "field goal" cams which were also stadium specific. Don't know why they were removed.

# 10 Musiccitynorm @ 08/27/15 04:48 PM
since they changed engines and put Loosman in charge all they have done is take stuff out of the game,,,,

No cpu vs cpu and they took the broadcast camera out of the workaround. They suck.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.