Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

We have just posted a ton of NBA 2K16 screenshots from the Winning trailer, released earlier this morning.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 23 @ 08/24/15 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
And that's all I'm saying.

You can't tell me it's hard for them to get numbers and lettering the correct size/spacing on unis, when they're able to do other crazy things. You can't tell me it's possible for them to get font/striping the correct sizes on some unis and not others.
Who cares.. upload the logo on your own and put it on there yourself.

Stop complaining man goodness gracious.

# 42 Trackball @ 08/24/15 09:39 PM
Quote:
What logo?
The one YOU MAKE and upload to 2K for use in Pro-Am, MyLeague and MyGM for use in team rebranding.

Since, you know, you claim to be so much better at this than the people that get paid six figures to do it.

Sheesh, that attitude of yours is going to get you kicked out someday.

Do you throw away the doughnut because it has a hole in it?

# 43 HowDareI @ 08/24/15 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
The one YOU MAKE and upload to 2K for use in Pro-Am, MyLeague and MyGM for use in team rebranding.

Since, you know, you claim to be so much better at this than the people that get paid six figures to do it.

Sheesh, that attitude of yours is going to get you kicked out someday.

Do you actually spell donut like that? lol

# 44 Trackball @ 08/24/15 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Do you actually spell donut like that? lol
I was tempted to spell it like you did, but I didn't want to be accused of being lazy.

Hint, hint.

# 45 Goffs @ 08/24/15 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
If the hole was to small! Then yes! NO EXCUSES! - whinysports

OT: what happened to Melo's face? He looked good on 15 except for that weird double eyelash thing. At least he's not skinny armed anymore...

# 46 Trackball @ 08/24/15 10:03 PM
Quote:
Thanks for making my point that it's people like you who derail these threads. If anybodys trolling...
Today I learned that responding to criticism is "derailing a thread" and whining like a child about tiny things that don't matter for the gameplay is "reasonable discussion." Who knew?

I don't care if the models and lighting are exactly the same as NBA Live '96 on the PS1. All that matters is if the game PLAYS well.

Hell, I'd like 2K to make mock PS1-era player models and put them in a demo video with the game otherwise running exactly the same, just to prove my point on this. But that's a bigger longshot than the 1993 draft lottery.

# 47 cam21224 @ 08/24/15 10:20 PM
Quote:
Thanks for making my point that it's people like you who derail these threads. If anybodys trolling...
Don't take this as me joining in on kicking you down because I see both sides of the spectrum.

I believe there is a art thread if not make one, it'll be a lot easier for the devs to see all Jersey complaints, art issues in one thread. Fully explained with picture references similar to Lakers association detailed thread.

Also a lot easier for the rest of us OS members to not have to weave through your constant gripes and the back in forth that follows it in every photo and clip released.

# 48 BluFu @ 08/24/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Can someone embed the Wiggins screens here? My phone is being stupid trying to bring them up on the main site.
Comparison

All screens
Spoiler

# 49 23 @ 08/24/15 10:52 PM
Quote:
What logo?

And you call it complaining. I call it pointing out issues that could/should be done better. What's wrong with that? The people constantly whining about others opinions is more annoying if you ask me. That's what gets things off track.

You've 'complained' about Dwight's hair in how many different threads now? I suppose that's ok tho. I know I don't care. It's important to you, so I don't feel the need to quote you every time to tell you to quit complaining.

There's plenty of people in the other thread "complaining" about different aspect. The lighting. Players faces looking bloated. White socks actually looking gray. Shoes not being scanned. Who cares? I think it's a good thing since 2K does see these things and it may help them tweak things here and there.

What im about to do is ban you

Simply because you refuse to calm down and relax and throwing a condescending tone down to both posters and the dev team continually.

Like I said, i've watched you sit here and complain for an entire year, now you're becoming a distraction no matter how many times its been pointed out to you about it

What I wont take is someone coming in here to argue with everyone throwing a hissy fit over every little thing THEY are mad about.

This is your zero tolerance warning to move on and stop it with all of this incessant complaining.

# 50 WTF @ 08/24/15 11:18 PM
Thanks BluFu. Much appreciated man.

# 51 lakers24 @ 08/25/15 12:04 AM
I know I'm late but let me just say, when modding jerseys (granted it's probably a longer process to export and import textures for us without the correct tools) it's a tedious process. You constantly have to check to see if size on font is accurately proportioned, if piping is 100% lined up correctly and sized correctly with arm holes/shorts and is 1-to-1 with real life, accurate textures on distinctive parts of the jerseys, Rev30 mesh holes, bump/UVmap for every distinctive material, then using numbers of video and pictures to reference for coloring... it can take hours FOR ONE JERSEY to be about as close as it can get to 100%, but even then it won't be perfect. Now imagine that for an entire 30 teams, plus 25 Euro teams, plus however many classic teams they have, and the files needed for the new create a team. Looking at it from that perspective you can kind of see how minor details can be overlooked.

# 52 Jrocc23 @ 08/25/15 08:44 AM
Spoiler

Best thing I can tell you to do is to say what you have to say and leave it at that.

Seems like they are waiting to get you out of here.

It's been clear to me that every time you post someone will quote you and have something to say. That's just the rep you earned lol. Soon I see you post, I know someone is about to quote you and a back and forth is about to ensue lol. And I agree w/ all you said above about the knots in the nets and Dwight's hair and etc.

BUT OTP: As others mentioned, I didn't realize how bad those Clippers jerseys looked. And the screen of Paul Pierce makes it look 10xs worse. I try to shy away from these types of threads because you and others start making me notice things I would've never thought about and I don't want to turn into a person that worries about knots in nets and etc lol. But watching the trailer, the spacing in those jerseys jumped out at me.

But overall, the game looks good as always.

# 53 HowDareI @ 08/25/15 12:52 PM
I just got sad when I realized Tony Wroten's still the same...

Still has his hair low and not that lil flat top and still way too light skinned.

I think Covington may be different tho but can't really tell from the back of his head.

# 54 lakers24 @ 08/25/15 02:23 PM
Quote:
I just got sad when I realized Tony Wroten's still the same...

Still has his hair low and not that lil flat top and still way too light skinned.

I think Covington may be different tho but can't really tell from the back of his head.
Did Robert Covington have a mowawk last year? Not really well versed on Sixers since I never saw them really. Also, Wroten and Noel definitely need to get in for a body scan (if they haven' done so already this summer).

# 55 iLLosophy @ 08/25/15 03:40 PM
Seeing Chris Paul gives me a better appreciation for the new clippers jerseys

# 56 hesko @ 08/25/15 09:25 PM
I see some of you guys point, but while you're playing the game, are you really concerned how big a jersey's bar size is? Pause maybe if you're in Newark... nah j/k back on topic. We on this forum talkin bout graphics?... not the game, not the game..., but graphics, graphics...
Ok i'm done til release. Carry on friends.

# 57 23 @ 08/25/15 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKick
Seeing Chris Paul gives me a better appreciation for the new clippers jerseys

Those jerseys must die!!

Clippers "first team in NBA history to get a double rebrand"

# 58 CookNBA03 @ 08/25/15 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Those jerseys must die!!

Clippers "first team in NBA history to get a double rebrand"
They should've kept those other jerseys man, the home jerseys aren't that bad but those other ones gotta go.

# 59 HowDareI @ 08/26/15 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Did Robert Covington have a mowawk last year? Not really well versed on Sixers since I never saw them really. Also, Wroten and Noel definitely need to get in for a body scan (if they haven' done so already this summer).

Yea but not as dramatic as 2K was making it look in 15 or apparently the screenshot...I'm thinking it's the same scan for him and Wroten the more I see which sucks.

Yea Nerlens needs an update cuz he started getting more of a beard and he's got a lanky body.

# 60 MarkWilliam @ 08/26/15 04:50 AM
Quote:

The whites are still really white compared to the game, and a lot more crisp.

Court's shinier...

Everything in the trailer looks like a sunset or something's happening in the arena imo.

If they said they touched it up more from this build I'll take their word...and gameplay above everything else but it's still the only graphical thing besides jerseys I think they need to improve.

This. The courts definitely had a "blandness" to them in 2K15. The scuffs in the key from the trailer were encouraging that courts got some attention to detail...... maybe even scanned?

But the shine is another thing all together and I'd like to see a tad more (without it being over done to 2K14 levels) in my personal opinion.

Would be just that little bit nicer is all. And it would help make the lifelike looking players be more in contrast if the court they're running on is also life like in looks - then we'd really have an NBA broadcast look going.....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.