Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Hey OS, Senior Editor Dustin Toms (@DustinToms) here. Release season is upon us, and the next big NBA title is coming up.

We've been invited to spend a day with NBA 2K this Thursday, September 10. I'll be flying down to The Hangar and have hands-on experience with NBA 2K16, conversations with the developers and opportunities to capture some gameplay footage (which will debut on the Operation Sports YouTube channel). We will surely come back with even more information overload for OSers to try and process.

Now this is where you come in: what do you want to know about NBA 2K16? Post your questions here, or ask me directly on Twitter at @DustinToms. I'll take a list of the best questions with me, and have answers for you shortly after. If you ask me on Twitter, I'll reply directly to you!

Make sure you read through these links as well, as most of your questions may already be answered:

Fire away below, OSers!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 poster @ 09/06/15 04:06 PM
Wondering if more information can be gathered on Coach/GM carousel in MyLeague. Is it as deep as CH 2K8? So many great additions to the game, but this one has been at the top of my list.

Thanks!

# 2 CtSimPlayer @ 09/06/15 04:08 PM
Are Tattoos going to be available for all CAP's or just in my player? And also, is free throw practice back?? I'd rather have free throw practice over tattoos lol

# 3 McG @ 09/06/15 04:14 PM
Hey, I was wondering if you could ask this. In MyCareer do CPU teams relocate randomly or is there any option for USER relocation before or during the mode? It would be pretty cool for me (and I'm sure a lot of others) to play as the team I grew up with, Seattle Supersonics, in MyCareer. Thank you, enjoy your visit.

# 4 LorenzoDC @ 09/06/15 04:18 PM
Re: MyLeague/MyGM. . .

I understand from Czar Practice Play is not in the franchise modes. They still have coach freestyle and scrimmage practices architecture.

Assuming that's the case, in franchise mode scrimmage, have there been any changes?

Specifically, will CPU play style remain the same as last year (all fast break and 3 point shots with non shooters), or will there be any of the ACE intelligence going on within scrimmage?

Also, in scrimmage, will users have access to the full range of offensive scheme options available in actual games? Last year you could not practice a freelance style that was not already hard coded to your team's coach.

Thanks.

# 5 sactown_13 @ 09/06/15 04:20 PM
Has the rookie scouting system been changed at all?

# 6 Canquain @ 09/06/15 04:21 PM
All I want to know is how many players will be allowed on a Pro-Am Team?

# 7 Cowboy008 @ 09/06/15 04:21 PM
Will we be able to give CAPs tattoos?

# 8 soamazen23 @ 09/06/15 04:22 PM
Is Face scan available outside of my gm/my player?

# 9 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:30 PM
In myleague/myGM ,instead of fully relocating can you just change team jersey and name or do one of the other?]

PLEASE ASK I'M ITCHING TO KNOW ive been looking everyday for answers THANKS if you please could consider

# 10 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny315
In myleague/myGM ,instead of fully relocating can you just change team jersey and name or do one of the other?]

PLEASE ASK I'M ITCHING TO KNOW ive been looking everyday for answers THANKS if you please could consider
Are the net animations better when the ball goes through the net?

# 11 Bexthelegend @ 09/06/15 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny315

This has been answered quite a few times. You can rebrand without relocating

# 12 Csmooove32 @ 09/06/15 04:39 PM
Is there a Create a team option in the main menu outside of MyLeague and MyGM?

# 13 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:39 PM
In MYCAREER, Can you choose FORM AND BASE jumpshots combo instead choosing full on jumpshot animations?

# 14 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexthelegend
This has been answered quite a few times. You can rebrand without relocating
Thanks my bad okay now the game is 10/10 perfect for me

# 15 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:43 PM
Are there more different voices to choose in mycareer

# 16 Vinny315 @ 09/06/15 04:51 PM
Will draft class player models look better?

FOR EXAMPLE,

Not being racial but i dont think african-amercan models with full mullets and wavy spiked hair is realistic know what i mean?

# 17 Fabric @ 09/06/15 04:54 PM
I only have one: will we have access to all parts of the CAPs when making custom drafts? Most importantly can we edit tattoos and add/remove headbands again?!

Maybe just one more: any new attributes, badges or tendencies this year?

# 18 juicey79 @ 09/06/15 05:02 PM
Have the classic teams/players been touched up to look more accurate? For example faces such as Jordan, BJ Armstrong, Larry bird...etc. have body types, jerseys been touched up. Were older sneakers for that era been added.

# 19 DutchMastah7 @ 09/06/15 05:05 PM
Are we going to be able to download other users created logos/jerseys/arenas for MyLeague/MyGM in game, directly from our consoles? Or would we have to go to the web page to do so?

# 20 Bexthelegend @ 09/06/15 05:06 PM
Well I've been asking about the Euroleague team for months?

So can you ask them if more attention was given to Euro players or if they still have generic faces?

Can you ask them for a screenshot of Dario Saric on Anadolu Efes? Want to use him on Philly, so I want to know if he'll look like his real life counterpart

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.