Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K17 screenshot of Paul George (cover athlete) and post your thoughts.

UPDATE: Here is a higher resolution screenshot.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 141 Crunky @ 08/16/16 04:02 PM
Out of all the players they choose to mess up on they ruin Paul George who's my favorite player smh, so disappointed.

# 142 Ray Vibes @ 08/16/16 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
Out of all the players they choose to mess up on they ruin Paul George who's my favorite player smh, so disappointed.
Are you kidding me?

# 143 Crunky @ 08/16/16 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
Are you kidding me?
I'm really serious his model is too thick.

# 144 Vni @ 08/16/16 04:28 PM
Quote:
I'm really serious his model is too thick.
Unfortunately a lot of players will be. As far as ruined that seems a little over dramatic.

# 145 woody47 @ 08/16/16 08:23 PM
I'm not that mad about the body types except for 2 MAJOR THINGS:

1. Let us edit the body types (to make someone a certain body type for our roster etc. or in my league if someone gets older and muscle turns to fat or a younger player finally Gains weight.

2. Add that old stat they had in body types in 2k15 which made the legs skinny.

Honestly when you go in and edit the wing span and shoulder width u technically get enough body types for 400+ players it's just a matter of 2k not pre setting everything every year. Just pay one of us or believe in the community orrrrrrrrr do your job. Simple.

# 146 ForeverVersatile @ 08/16/16 10:23 PM
Looks like the short neck issue hasn't been solved either. Honestly I'm disappointment with the lack of body types and wrong types being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 147 Vni @ 08/16/16 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
i tend to agree. but for some guys, real life counterparts are important. i literally know a guy that refuses to buy 2K bc they continuously screw up larry bird. and i guess i get it.

Well Larry Bird has been ruined for years though so I get it lol. PG's face is on point his body is just a little too bulky like 90% of the Nba 2K players.

# 148 Crunky @ 08/16/16 11:58 PM
Body Types affects me more since I purchase these games due to being a basketball fan first and foremost and not video game fanatic. So its perfectly understandable for me to gripe when my favorite player likeness is off due to how thick he's built when I had no issue with him in 2k16. Like they say don't fix what ain't broken.

# 149 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/17/16 01:37 AM
Quote:
Body Types affects me more since I purchase these games due to being a basketball fan first and foremost and not video game fanatic. So its perfectly understandable for me to gripe when my favorite player likeness is off due to how thick he's built when I had no issue with him in 2k16. Like they say don't fix what ain't broken.
Read the thread... There's only seven body types, and more than likely they'll use the same one for Paul George. Hence, if you liked him in 2K16, then you should be fine for 2K17.

# 150 Teddy_Long @ 08/17/16 09:49 AM
it could be worse. they could have given pg this body type:

lol

# 151 DC @ 08/17/16 10:10 AM
My thoughts? It is a picture of Paul George.

Nothing further

# 152 MeloJello @ 08/17/16 10:27 AM
Can't wait to see PG debut in WWE 2k17. Dude got Brock Lesnar training him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.