IIx Nautica xII's Scouting Report
More >> Blog (11)
Written 01:22AM - September 4, 2010
Written 12:11AM - June 25, 2010
Written 02:13AM - June 18, 2010
Written 10:50AM - June 17, 2010

Leave a Message for IIx Nautica xII
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 3
demon19000 @ Jun 23, 2011
A Bills and Irish fan? Same here! Small world

# 2
CenTechsan @ Jun 24, 2010
Message continued...

I have a mic, I'm friendly, and I just want to have a good time win/lose/draw. I would mostly be able to play nights (my wife and son are in bed by 9:30 central time) but on weekends and whatnot I could find a way to play other times to get H2H games in. I found this website several years ago when I was frustrated with cheesing. I haven't been a very active poster, but I'd love to have a shot to get into your league. My gamertag is Full Moon Fever and if I could get a tryout on NCAA 10 I'd appreciate it. Regardless, good luck to your dynasty and I hope it succeeds.

Thanks,

Jon

# 1
CenTechsan @ Jun 24, 2010
Hi there, I'm sending you 2 PMs because the text is two long for one.

I know I'm kind of behind the times here, but your OD looks great and I've been in serious need of a good one. I tried to run one the first year it came out with some other OS guys but it fell apart when people started losing a couple of games.

At any rate, I'd like to let you know a little bit about me.

I'm 27, I'm a devoted fan of NCAA Football sim play. My father was a high school football coach in Texas, and I have coached football since I graduated from Texas Tech 4 years ago, so you can see where I'm coming from with regards to HATING cheese play. The last few years I really haven't had the time to commit to an online dynasty because football season is ridiculously busy. However, today I resigned from my coaching position and have accepted a teaching-only job, which should give me a lot more time to play the game.

See other message...

IIx Nautica xII
Contact IIx Nautica xII
IIx Nautica xII's Xbox 360 Gamercard
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

IIx Nautica xII's Arena has had 39,323 visits