Home

ssx review is ANNOYING

This is a discussion on ssx review is ANNOYING within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
ssx rewind is ANNOYING

Why did EA have to add a rewind feature in SSX? UGH, its so annoying because I some times hit the button by mistake. This pretty much ruins the game for me and is unneeded.

Last edited by bruinsftw2k; 02-28-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ssx review is ANNOYING

is there anyway to switch the controller layout? ive only played the demo and didnt check if you could change them.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsftw2k
Why did EA have to add a rewind feature in SSX? UGH, its so annoying because I some times hit the button by mistake. This pretty much ruins the game for me and is unneeded.
LOL yeah I've hit it a couple of times by accident as well. That's okay, though... I can see why the feature will be given good use. You're right in that it would have been better if it was a non-accidental button like Select or something.

What review are you talking about, though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROABS
is there anyway to switch the controller layout? ive only played the demo and didnt check if you could change them.
Yes, you can switch to classic controls, which by all accounts certainly seem to be as classic as they ever were. The difference is that the rewind button is still there, and for some reason you can't rotate/contort your body in the air as fast as you can with the new default control scheme, which might turn people away from using it unfortunately.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
MVP

Zer0xray's Arena

OVR: 10

definitely not getting this game because of the lack of offscreen split multiplayer
Old 02-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

^^^^^

This thread is about the rewind button...which I luckily have not hit by accident during a run so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
^^^^^

This thread is about the rewind button...which I luckily have not hit by accident during a run so far.
Well said.

Same here, no issues with it. I am sure the full game will have an option to remove or perhaps done via patch after release.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
LOL yeah I've hit it a couple of times by accident as well. That's okay, though... I can see why the feature will be given good use. You're right in that it would have been better if it was a non-accidental button like Select or something.

What review are you talking about, though?

Yes, you can switch to classic controls, which by all accounts certainly seem to be as classic as they ever were. The difference is that the rewind button is still there, and for some reason you can't rotate/contort your body in the air as fast as you can with the new default control scheme, which might turn people away from using it unfortunately.

I meant rewind not review and yes it would have been better on the select button, that would have been perfect

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »