Home

every season gets stuck and frozen at week 11?? ratesports file as well as other guy

This is a discussion on every season gets stuck and frozen at week 11?? ratesports file as well as other guy within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Icon11 every season gets stuck and frozen at week 11?? ratesports file as well as other guy

every time i start a season the season's freeze in week 11??

anybody help me with this??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: every season gets stuck and frozen at week 11?? ratesports file as well as other

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
every time i start a season the season's freeze in week 11??

anybody help me with this??
What team are you in the Season? Provide a little more details.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
Banned

Re: every season gets stuck and frozen at week 11?? ratesports file as well as other

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
What team are you in the Season? Provide a little more details.
i downloaded your file so far cowboys,chiefs,redskins ... i make sure to go through my schedule all weeks to see if im playing myself, and im not also never check team standings..

i just hit simulate season and everyseason week 11 freeze!! i stop at 10 and try to play my week 11 game and freezes everytime??
Old 07-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
i downloaded your file so far cowboys,chiefs,redskins ... i make sure to go through my schedule all weeks to see if im playing myself, and im not also never check team standings..

i just hit simulate season and everyseason week 11 freeze!! i stop at 10 and try to play my week 11 game and freezes everytime??
same here...
Old 07-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Banned

i appreciate the hard work..but i hope they tried getting through a season at least with one team??

either way im enjoying the file's...but sucks not being able to play through a whole season to win a championship.....i really have some bad *** sliders and settings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
Banned

I will look into this. Wasn't aware of the Week 11 Freeze. I'm sure I will figure out what is causing it. Does it freeze at the Simulate Screen (like, the Weekly Schedule Screen) or during your 11th game, or when you hit Start to begin Week 11?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I will look into this. Wasn't aware of the Week 11 Freeze. I'm sure I will figure out what is causing it. Does it freeze at the Simulate Screen (like, the Weekly Schedule Screen) or during your 11th game, or when you hit Start to begin Week 11?
it gets to week 11 and may play a few games that week and then freeze's..sometimes as soon as it get's to week 11 then it will freeze also.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
it gets to week 11 and may play a few games that week and then freeze's..sometimes as soon as it get's to week 11 then it will freeze also.
Thank you for the information. If you can see what game is causing the freeze (and note the away and home team) it will speed up the process of fixing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »