Home

How To Create Classic Teams APF2K8

This is a discussion on How To Create Classic Teams APF2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How To Create Classic Teams APF2K8

Is there anyway to create classic teams using the APF2K8 finns editor?
I dont mean just 11 players on the team i mean similar to what ratesports.net is doing giving you the entire team players so could the finn editor be used to create 99 rams, 78 steelers, 89 49ers ect... If not CAN I CHANGE EVERY NAME INCLUDING THE NO NAMES TO A CLASSIC PLAYER? My ultimate goal is the create classic teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How To Create Classic Teams APF2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Is there anyway to create classic teams using the APF2K8 finns editor?
I dont mean just 11 players on the team i mean similar to what ratesports.net is doing giving you the entire team players so could the finn editor be used to create 99 rams, 78 steelers, 89 49ers ect... If not CAN I CHANGE EVERY NAME INCLUDING THE NO NAMES TO A CLASSIC PLAYER? My ultimate goal is the create classic teams.
i think this is a GREAT idea....i would suggest this to the guy who did the rosters on ratesports.net.

Last edited by sheredia; 06-24-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Rookie

johnnywadd_xbgl's Arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJw7gSAITA

There are a few people doing it..
Old 06-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Yes i thought it was a good ideal & i saw the video about using the hex editor but the hex editor is very complicated for me & not user friendly.
If ratesports.net could create say top 32 classic teams of all time that would be my football heaven.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Yes i thought it was a good ideal & i saw the video about using the hex editor but the hex editor is very complicated for me & not user friendly.
If ratesports.net could create say top 32 classic teams of all time that would be my football heaven.
keeping with the theme of apf 2k8, i created some teams with players who played in a particular city, for example chicago (walter payton, mike singletary, jim harbaugh, etc.), and created teams with players who played there. i also created a few players too. i used real team names and uniforms to represent these teams. so far, i came up with the chicago rush, new york dragons, dallas desperados (afl), san francisco demons (xfl) and the pittsburgh maulers (usfl). i also added the miami porpoises, green bay pack and oakland gladiators, which are pretty close to their nfl counterparts.

Last edited by sheredia; 06-25-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
Rookie

dandeb's Arena

OVR: 3

I know Sony has their thing and so on, but is there any way possible to get something even remotely done withPS3?

thx
Old 06-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

It not as hard as it may seem I have been using the hex and finns editor all the same, It is a great Idea but having the time will be the thing HMMM I might try something soon being that I have the time to do it (full time Father) and full time job = very little time ..But I may try atleast to do two teams soon...
Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
Rookie

Would love to know your results after creating your 2 historical teams. Yes the hex editor is too time consuming for a task like this so is there any other way to have a stack of full roster classical teams in apf2k8? My top 10 would be: 78 steelers-78 cowboys-85 bears add gale sayers-99 rams-72 dolphins-83 raiders add bo jackson-66 packers-89 49ers-2000 ravens-2003 patriots.

Last edited by galesayers777; 07-02-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: missing words

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »