Home

NCAA 2K14 -- SEC Edition (work in progress)

This is a discussion on NCAA 2K14 -- SEC Edition (work in progress) within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
NCAA 2K14 -- SEC Edition (work in progress)

****EDIT****

2 of the 8 teams (Vanderbilt, Ole Miss) are now updated for the 2014-2015 season. All other teams are still using last year's lineup.

****Original Post*****

I've been working on this roster file for a while now, and even though it's far from done, I figured I'd go ahead and share what I've got so far in case anyone just wants some college uniforms and stadiums to play around in.

Download Link

NCAA 2K14 v0.4

Teams

Alabama
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
LSU
Ole Miss
Tennessee
Vanderbilt

Playbooks

Every team has access to all offensive plays in the game. Defensively, teams will either use odd or even fronts depending on their real-life tendencies.

Stadiums

Every team gets its own stadium, which I've picked to be as close to the real thing as possible. Stadium names are edited to be close to the real names, though keep in mind that file size issues prohibit me from getting them perfect.

Players

Currently, these are just 11-man rosters based on the top returning players from the 2013 season. Thus far, I have only edited these players for correct ratings/abilities, uniform numbers, appearance, faces, and equipment. Names have not been changed yet.

Depth charts are set to reflect correct sides for linemen and linebackers.

Miscellany

You can make pretty much any change to this roster file right now, as it is very stable at the moment.

However, once I start editing names and tiers, it will become much less stable. I will update this thread as the file progresses.

Consult the included text file to see a full transcript of everything I've changed thus far, including all current hex location codes that I've notated.

Last edited by jyoung; 08-26-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2K14 -- SEC Edition (work in progress)

j young ...what file are u playing with? last i had you couldn't get past week 11 or week 12 with rate sports file because it would freeze!

this file i watched has room to run on punt returns looks smoothe , names being said right, any help as i would love to get back into this game and play a season..

thanks for your time !!

any of your file's or hitmans file's just looking for a file to play a season with
Old 07-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I am using the above file for college and this file for NFL.

I have not updated the NFL file in a while. I might get back to it once the season starts. It is more stable than Rate Sports' file (no crashes and it can be taken online), but it's only 11-players per team at the moment and the play-by-play names are wrong.

There is a thread for that NFL file on the first page of this forum that goes into more detail. It's called "NFC/AFC South online enabled roster file (Work In Progress)"

Last edited by jyoung; 07-29-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I. Need. A. Friggin. 360.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:19 AM   #5
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I. Need. A. Friggin. 360.
Funny how this late in the console cycle I am thinking the same thing just for this football game. Let it be known if you get that done you might inspire me lol!

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 8

Yea, if you love this game and find a 360 at a yard sale this weekend, pick it up. I know our league would not be in season 28 without the 2K editor (excellent work and thanks to FlyinFinn)..- Legend faces on your NFL/NCAA CAPs to better resemble them..- 3 or 4 ability bronzes.- 20 CAP NFL leagues (10 players on offense & defense).. almost full squad- 'acrobatic catches' and 'soft hands' on defenders help them hold onto INTs.- experiment with abilities such as bullet time (game slows down for HB to make cut or FS to make INT) ... cool but I can see why it was not included in final build. This 5 year old game still blows away the big M as far as gameplay, play by play and fun factor IMO.
.step-by-step guide:http://www.casualadultgamers.com/V5/...ilding-20-CAPs

Last edited by tjspeaks; 08-20-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I know the boss (wife) won't approve the purchase of another console but honestly I love just using the legends. I've put my NCAA 14 dynasty on hold and have been playing this more and using things I've learned about the actual sport feels sooooo good.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 18

Looking forward to this file. How many teams do you plan on completing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »