Home

HELP! Ratings questions for those who have messed around with them

This is a discussion on HELP! Ratings questions for those who have messed around with them within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
Banned

jcstinger's Arena

OVR: 5
HELP! Ratings questions for those who have messed around with them

OK so here is my problem, I am making my G.O.A.T. rosters and I am doing ratings and depth charts. So far pretty easy right?, my problem comes in with how I should rate the players and then the Depth chart question. First the easy one, Is the default depth chart just based off the players total points rating, or if they are a Gold star or Silver star, or just the order in Finns editor???? I ask this because with the new patch I cant go back in and edit depth charts, so I want the default roster set to how I want them.
#2 now for the ratings I'm gonna do, I know that the number of gold star players on your team represents your overall team rating so here is my thought.
GOLD STAR PLAYERS: Anyone in the H.O.F. or easily a first ballad H.O.F (see Brett Favre) or a 8 time or more pro bowler, total rating points for said players is 300+
SILVER STAR PLAYERS:4-8 time pro bowler or lead team in career stats (Most rushing yard,most sacks, ect.). Total rating points for said player is a 280-310 range
BRONZE STAR PLAYERS: Simple anything less than above, but a player who still needs to be on an all time team. Total points rating 260-290
What do you think will this work or will it make the game too lop-sided??
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »