Home

Coach Tovarich 2.0 CH2K8 Career Legacy

This is a discussion on Coach Tovarich 2.0 CH2K8 Career Legacy within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2024, 06:43 PM   #825
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coach Tovarich 2.0 CH2K8 Career Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I think I've officially burned out on playing this game until next basketball season. I was trying to trudge through this highly pointless season of games so I could start fresh but I've played too much and am out of motivation. I'll check in on a few of the threads in here but am on hiatus until November probably.
Understood. You've gotten a lot of games in. This is also your cycle: summer hibernation.

Will you resume here or start afresh?

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2024, 12:50 PM   #826
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Understood. You've gotten a lot of games in. This is also your cycle: summer hibernation.

Will you resume here or start afresh?
I'll resume from here. Coach Tovarich will turn Morehead State into winners...eventually.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:13 PM   #827
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I'll resume from here. Coach Tovarich will turn Morehead State into winners...eventually.
My wife asked me where Morehead State was from (because of March Madness). I knew the answer because of you

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 03-29-2024, 05:44 PM   #828
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Even though you're taking a break Tovarich, I wrote about this today for the front page just because it's def one of the funniest and most enjoyable dynasties to read through -- and we're right in the middle of March Madness.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM   #829
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

Quote:
We'll see you back again then! Definitely understand your mindset. This is a great game, but like all games, interest in it ebbs and flows. I've played it for years, but I've taken many breaks, sometimes short and sometimes for literally years.
Old 04-14-2024, 09:22 PM   #830
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
We'll see you back again then! Definitely understand your mindset. This is a great game, but like all games, interest in it ebbs and flows. I've played it for years, but I've taken many breaks, sometimes short and sometimes for literally years.
Yeah, my motivation comes and goes with the actual sports seasons. I usually hold off on college basketball until around Christmas, but I only made it through 14 games of college football this year but I have nothing left for '14 anymore, so I started a good month and a half earlier than usual. I'm not sure I'm up for spending 600 or whatever on a PS5 and college football, so maybe I'll get going earlier than usual again next year.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:49 AM   #831
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
My wife asked me where Morehead State was from (because of March Madness). I knew the answer because of you
Speaking of Morehead State, there was a great CH 2K7 legacy where a guy turned Morehead State into a powerhouse. It was in the 2K dynasty forums, which have sadly been taken down at this point, it seems. This was back in like 2007. But it was one of the first dynasties that got me into this stuff (the first dynasty I think I read here was the Aub’s excellent New York Vipers NCAA Football 07 dynasty). Someone linked the OS dynasty forum from over there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2024, 10:52 AM   #832
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, my motivation comes and goes with the actual sports seasons. I usually hold off on college basketball until around Christmas, but I only made it through 14 games of college football this year but I have nothing left for '14 anymore, so I started a good month and a half earlier than usual. I'm not sure I'm up for spending 600 or whatever on a PS5 and college football, so maybe I'll get going earlier than usual again next year.
I’m also undecided on the new college football game. I’d also have to upgrade consoles and I’m not sure it’s worth it, especially if it’s on the level of recent Maddens. I played a long NCAA 07 dynasty in recent years, but after 15+ seasons on that, I think I’ve gotten closer to reaching my limit, too…the turnovers, etc. are brutal. But I just can’t do NCAA 14 anymore. I like NCAA 06, but the impact players are just too much. NCAA 2004 is great in a lot of ways, but speed is so dominant and the lack of rotating conference schedules also irks me. So my football gaming is at an impasse…maybe I just need a long break from it, haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »