Home

Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans

This is a discussion on Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2017, 02:01 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans Franchise

Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans Franchise

Two Franchise Big Men look to lead the Pelicans out of Basketball Obscurity

System PS4

Roster Default 2K roster as of 11/25
i don't see anywhere to load a custom roster so i guess we'll be stuck with the default one from 2K

Draft Classes
I'll be using the Official Draft Classes from NBA2kCreationz on PSN after the 1st Season with the "storyline" Draft Class...
After Year 5 I'll be looking to use some Fictional Draft Classes I find here on OS. Any suggestions?

Year 1 Default 2K Draft Class
Spoiler

Year 2 (2018)
Year 3 (2019)
Year 4 (2020)
Year 5 (2021)
Year 6 - Fictional Classes or 2K Classes going forward

League Settings

In an effort to keep things as realistic as possible I'll be using Schnaidt1's My Leauge / My GM Settings

Spoiler

I know there will be some things that happen during the course of the Franchise that may seem "unrealistic" but within the MY GM Mode we don't have "total control" like we have in the 30 Team Controlled MY LEAGUE Mode, so, I'll do my best to make things realistic on my end with my team. As far as the rest of the league goes? Your guess is as good as mine on how they will build / construct their teams.

House Rules
1. I will limit my use of the Trade Finder as we all know you can take advantage of the CPU Teams rather easily. I will still use the trade finder to look for trades and Ideas but I will probably post any potential Trade Finder trades here on the thread before accepting them.

2. Schnaidt1's only "rule" No trading away any 1st round picks current or future in your teams name. example- you own 2 first round picks for 2016, 1 is your teams, the other came from another. you can trade away that other first rounder, just not yours UNLESS IT IS DURING THE NBA DRAFT, ALL PICKS CAN BE TRADED DURING THE DRAFT.

3. I will not use any "Mindtricks" pitches to get guys to sign unrealistically low contracts during negotiations

---

Backstory about myself and my history here on OS. I've been an OS member for a long time, I wrote a rather extensive team rebuild for my Cavaliers back in 2012 or 2013, can't really remember the year. In that rebuild, LeBron returned home and led the Cavaliers to a few titles before I stopped playing.
Back then I played a lot of the games, nowadays I mainly Sim the games while making all the coaching and roster adjustments along the way. For me this is a fun way to keep things fresh and realistic as I, like many others, could probably go 82-0 vs the CPU rather easily.

I'm looking forward to getting this started, I've been wanting to get back on OS and into the NBA 2K Dynasties for awhile now, I feel like taking over the Pelicans will be a fun little story for everyone to follow. Maybe there will be a few shakeups along the way? Who Knows.

psn - CeeGee

Last edited by cgalligan; 11-25-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans

*** MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD ***

I'VE CREATED ANOTHER ONE THAT READS

"Sonic BOOM - A NBA 2K18 New Orleans Pelicans "Franchise"

i forgot the "franchise" at the end of the original thread title and it looked ridiculous saying "A New Orleans Pelicans"... Pelicans what? lol thanks

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »