Home

SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 12:13 AM   #233
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

July 28th, 2018

Michael Porter Jr. reaction to the Kings moving to Seattle: "Wow I guess life really does come full circle? A return to Seattle? Can't wait! This is gonna be too dope! #MPJR #BackInGreenAndGold #SeattleStrong

Brook Lopez's reaction to Kings move: "Literally flew in to sign my deal a day ago and had no clue that a sale was really going down...glad I didn't sign a lease yet on a new spot. Going to go call up Michael Porter and ask him about a couple of hot spots in Seattle...I think this move definitely might bring this group closer together!" #KeepZBO!

Jalen Rose on Bulls keeping Zach Lavine: "Chicago might have just doomed their franchise by holding onto Lavine at that pricetag. 2 years 78 million locks up a guy who has a suspect jumper, below average defense, questionable health history and is a glorified jumper. If I were a Bulls fan I'd be petrified. I've played for those fans and if he doesn't produce under that money, they'll SEE RED in Chicago."

Shannon Sharpe on complete shakeup in Cleveland: "LeBron went in and put his foot down in front of Dan Gilbert, David Griffin, Ty Lue and gave them an ultimatum. HELP ME or I'm done. Gilbert orchestrates the heist of the century and grabs up Kawhi from San Antonio, ships off JR Smith in the process, BOOM! Then ships off Kevin Love for DeAndre Jordan! A trade that should have went down at the deadline...BOOM! To top it all off they go and go grab up Chris Bosh who just got cleared to be healthy...No Western Conference team can stack up to LeBron, Bosh, Jordan and Leonard! The East is definitely finished! HA! What a joke! Philly not a chance! HA! Boston! HA! Toronto looks like to be blowing it up in the next few days. Washington picks up a Gasol and think he can help them get out of the second round? HA not! Boogie and PG13 teaming up with Lonzo in LA? STAWP IT! Cleveland gonna run the table Skip!!!"

Sports Writer & Gamer

MLB: ChiSox & Cardinals
NBA: Bulls
NFL: Bears
NCAA: Northwestern Football
Old 06-19-2018, 09:41 AM   #234
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
Friday, July 28th, 2018

I need to see this team in action. Please air the Jazz early in the season... before he gets injured

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #235
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Chicago really overpaid for LaVine, I agree with Jalen Rose about Bulls fans not being too happy with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2018, 02:53 PM   #236
Rookie

SportSeasonsNetwork's Arena

About time they revived Seattle Basketball!
Old 06-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #237
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Old 06-20-2018, 11:28 PM   #238
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Old 06-20-2018, 11:39 PM   #239
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Old 06-21-2018, 01:38 AM   #240
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

July 29th, 2018

Colin Cowheard on Aaron Gordon deal: "Aaron Gordon should be locked up and the key should be thrown away for holding the Magic at gunpoint for a contract. Magic management had trouble locking him down so they threw him an offer he couldn't refuse which seems like doom for that franchise for the foreseeable future!"

Adrian Wojnarowski on Raptors/Kings trade: "Kings are trying to field a more efficient team with their move to Seattle. Although new acquisition, Brook Lopez vocally vouched for the team to keep Zach Randolph around, but he was traded for Serge Ibaka and Norman Powell. Both are good but not great players, but the Kings have been aggressive and have seemingly gotten more athletic with signings and drafting Michael Porter Jr. Toronto looks like they are days away from a fire sale. I believe it was a solid trade for both teams so far."

Chris Broussard on Hassan Whiteside landing in Milwaukee:"Whiteside was obviously disgruntled with Miami management about his touches, something that happens alot more often these days, they ship him to Milwaukee to a place where he possibly could get less touches with Greek Freak dominating the ball constantly...we are gonna see how rookie head coach Ime Udoka shares the ball in that locker room.

Suns rookie, DeAndre Ayton on signing with PUMA Basketball shoe line: "Well, I'm a guy that always pushes to be different, I got a call from Jay Z before he was announced as apart of PUMA basketball and he told me that PUMA was going to represent our culture and he would do what was best for me and my family and the culture! I know that Bagley signed up with PUMA as well. We gonna take PUMA to a whole new level! You can bet on that #PUMA

Sports Writer & Gamer

MLB: ChiSox & Cardinals
NBA: Bulls
NFL: Bears
NCAA: Northwestern Football

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »