Home

How do you guys feel about import CAB count for Legacy?

This is a discussion on How do you guys feel about import CAB count for Legacy? within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 39
How do you guys feel about import CAB count for Legacy?

This is a question I asked the producers on the EA Fight Night Champion forums. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4440819.page

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3.POETICDRINK2U
I wanted to know was there a reason for the 49 total to importing boxers? Is there a way that boxer you create can import themselves into your career after awhile or someone retires? I remember this was the case for Fight Night 2004 if my memory serves me right.

I also would like to know will you guys eventually have a list of boxer beyond the normal 50 in Legacy? It would be a good thing if you you guys had a 100 boxer ranking for the Legacy Mode. This would add a wealth of playability and fun.
There was another post I made too similar.....
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#11282981
The perfect way to have a better record in the Legacy Mode (Please Read)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3.POETICDRINK2U
Many of you guys are right about the 50 slots contribute to the lost top rated guys have because fight each other too soon. If you have every champ and contender in your legacy fighting each other early there are going to be a few if not a lot of lost for guys in the top 10. I think the Legacy Mode should stretch out the slot totals.

The producers need to find out the the system the Title Bout Championship boxing guys use. Fight Night 2004 had a decent system if I'm remembering correct. Many of the good boxers made it to the top with good records. The boxers who were good in real life had records reflective of their abilities and the opponents they had faced.

Many of you need to do your research because many of of the best boxers did not fight the best boxers when they built their records to be undefeated. I wonder is there a limit to how many slots can be added to Legacy Mode.

*This question is to Mike and Jazz, Is there a limit to how many slots you guys can add to Legacy Mode? I know what you said about CABs but I want to know about actually slots in Legacy Mode.
The more slots we have the better the records will look. I also wonder is their a logic system that can be put in place for what kind of fights the CPU takes at a given time in his career. It should really depend on the boxer, there should be some time of rating to how likely a boxer will fight anyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: How do you guys feel about import CAB count for Legacy?

GREAT IDEA. One of my biggest frustrations with career mode was that the guys fighting for my title would have 10-20 losses. Having more boxers and having two top 10 fighters matching up actually be a big deal would do wonders for the career mode. Maybe set it up so that after each loss a fighter would take one or two tuneups against low rated opponents, or that young prospects feast on the lower ranked boxers or something.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: How do you guys feel about import CAB count for Legacy?

I think its good. Could use a few more open slots though. I would've went with 70 at the least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »