Home

Boxing Off-Topic

This is a discussion on Boxing Off-Topic within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2024, 01:02 PM   #6289
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Boxing Off-Topic

Anyone see the Kid Austin fight last night lol?

I’ve seen some dirty fighters in my time that couldn’t control themselves but man, Suero went straight filthy after getting rocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2024, 12:01 PM   #6290
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

I haven’t seen a fight that bloody in a looooong time.

Tsyzu- Fundora was an absolute blood bath.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:35 PM   #6291
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I haven’t seen a fight that bloody in a looooong time.

Tsyzu- Fundora was an absolute blood bath.

I have a newfound respect for Tsyzu it was obvious he couldn’t see and was initially dazed by that head cut!! he could've bowed out stoped the fight after 4 when he was either up or it was a draw but he kept fighting!!he had fundora lined up before the cut he literally was blind and fighting off instincts after!! he deserves a rematch immediately!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2024, 05:19 PM   #6292
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I have a newfound respect for Tsyzu it was obvious he couldn’t see and was initially dazed by that head cut!! he could've bowed out stoped the fight after 4 when he was either up or it was a draw but he kept fighting!!he had fundora lined up before the cut he literally was blind and fighting off instincts after!! he deserves a rematch immediately!!
his cut was so bad it took a long time for the commentators to realize Fundora's nose was BADLY broken - that thing didn't stop bleeding either!

Also Tsyzu's corner kind of sucked at stopping the bleeding - they kept freshening it up making it worse - if you notice it wasn't bleeding at all after the fight when they stopped aggrivating it - they literally would have been better off just to wipe his forhead and not even touch the scalp area.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:46 PM   #6293
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

I forgot to mention I watched PVR of the wilson v valdez card - I didn't agree with the stoppage at the time, but Wilson seemed ok with it and THAT is how you absolutely POUR it on though... big effort from Valdez who I really enjoy watching.

But before the co-main it was my first time seeing Muratalla fight - he had a tough opponent but showed flashes of being a VERY slick and skilled boxer. The way he slipped out of the way from some combo's coming his way looked so good like it was almost choreographed. I think rounds 5-8 he did that a lot - but it was a really enjoyable action fight where both guys were engaging and throwing with very bad intentions with very minimal holding. Really solid fight I recommend watching. I'll def keep an eye on Muratalla next time he's in the ring.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:16 PM   #6294
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
his cut was so bad it took a long time for the commentators to realize Fundora's nose was BADLY broken - that thing didn't stop bleeding either!

Also Tsyzu's corner kind of sucked at stopping the bleeding - they kept freshening it up making it worse - if you notice it wasn't bleeding at all after the fight when they stopped aggrivating it - they literally would have been better off just to wipe his forhead and not even touch the scalp area.

Fundora’s nose was absolutely leaking. I know he probably swallowed an insane amount of blood.

You’re 100% about Tszyu’s cut man. I know nothing about how to stop cuts but apparently he didn’t either.

Also, that ringside doctor was a clown. There were two fights last Saturday that should have been stopped due to cuts affecting vision and he waved both on like it was nothing and trusted the fighters word which we know was BS because Tszyu admitted after the fight that he couldn’t see.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:47 PM   #6295
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Count me in as a Tsyzu fan from here on out.
- Took on a ridiculously tall, awkward opponent on very short notice
- Refused to quit after that really bad cut.
- nearly won (some had him winning)
- Made zero excuses

Can't wait for the rematch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2024, 11:41 PM   #6296
Rookie

Kayla's Arena

OVR: 0

Mike Tyson has said that his boxing match against Jake Paul would be an exhibition bout and not an official fight. The fight is scheduled to take place on 20th July. What do you guys think about this bout?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »