Home

2007-2008 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic teams)

This is a discussion on 2007-2008 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic teams) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
360 07-08 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic teams)

It's been a long time coming but it's HERE!

I'm in the process of working on an Error Free base roster:

I found a base set online that contains named rosters plus dozens of classic teams. What I have done is as follows:

From the earliest of roster sets, many coaches were edited via the edit school feature leaving those schools to be left unannounced in commentary for their games. The solution as suggested in this forum is to go online with said roster loaded and upon going back to the main menu, it will default the rosters, so you are left with strictly NAMES.

I have narrowed down the list of schools who , upon editing anything in edit player, will yield an error in that teams name. So I have avoided adding those.
This number alone is in the 40-50s. There was likely 40-50 teams that weren't being said via commentary. Now with this new set, thats all fixed.

What I'm left to do is add in 100-150 court edits, all coach names, and add in a few more all time rosters that have been left blank.

Look for this on XBOX 360. My XBL gamertag is WallyWonka is among the top 10 in files and users, so look for that new file sometime tonight

edit: Tuesday Night or Wednesday sometime is what I'm gearing for on its 2kshare release.

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 10-27-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 2007-2008 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic tea

It would be interesting to edit this file with the rating edits from RomanCeaser!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Re: 2007-2008 ERROR FREE base roster (players, court edits, coaches, many classic tea

File has been uploaded and ready to download.
Go to xbox 360 2KSHARE: Browse Top 100 users. Look under WallyWonka. Look for my new file.
Or Browse by New Files. It's entitled" " 0708 Base (court, all classic)"

What this file encompasses:

-I did a roster reset upon entering an online game from one of OS's first 2007-2008 base rosters. This enables you to still get every player named, but all player edits, away from default, including coach names, and court edits, were deleted. This gave me the ability to fix the TEAM NAME glitch.
-All Teams will be announced via commentary. those teams with issues will no longer have issues.
-I reentered all the coaches names
-The base roster I found online was missing about 20 classic teams so now EVERY Classic team is named including coaches.
- Court Edits were added to about 150 teams including cheerleader and some basket changes.

All Credit to original workers of the initial roster file. I put down 30-40 hours of my own time just reinputting stuff and making sure the court edits went off without a hitch.. The base rosters were a long time coming, but with the current state of basketball games, I felt it was a worthy investment.

Check them out and please let me know what you think.

This is your ideal jump start to a new legacy.

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 10-29-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
sj7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
File has been uploaded and ready to download.
Go to xbox 360 2KSHARE: Browse Top 100 users. Look under WallyWonka. Look for my new file.
Or Browse by New Files. It's entitled" " 0708 Base (court, all classic)"

What this file encompasses:

-I did a roster reset upon entering an online game from one of OS's first 2007-2008 base rosters. This enables you to still get every player named, but all player edits, away from default, including coach names, and court edits, were deleted. This gave me the ability to fix the TEAM NAME glitch.
-All Teams will be announced via commentary. those teams with issues will no longer have issues.
-I reentered all the coaches names
-The base roster I found online was missing about 20 classic teams so now EVERY Classic team is named including coaches.
- Court Edits were added to about 150 teams including cheerleader and some basket changes.

All Credit to original workers of the initial roster file. I put down 30-40 hours of my own time just reinputting stuff and making sure the court edits went off without a hitch.. The base rosters were a long time coming, but with the current state of basketball games, I felt it was a worthy investment.

Check them out and please let me know what you think.

This is your ideal jump start to a new legacy.
So, if I download this roster file it will give me all the classic teams that you have unlocked?
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

yes. there is a workaround. I only had maybe 400 points which is not even close to enough for all of the classic teams. but If you turn autosave off and go into the shrine, you can download 8 at a time, or however many you can. then youd go to the roster screen and find them unlocked. I did this with every team.

Every team is named, which makes this one a rarity imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
sj7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
yes. there is a workaround. I only had maybe 400 points which is not even close to enough for all of the classic teams. but If you turn autosave off and go into the shrine, you can download 8 at a time, or however many you can. then youd go to the roster screen and find them unlocked. I did this with every team.

Every team is named, which makes this one a rarity imo
How did you do this? I just tried what you said and it wouldn't allow me to download any classic teams, it kept saying I don't have enough points. Do I need to erase my legacy's so that it doesn't automatically load at the shrine screen?

Last edited by sj7; 11-06-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
sj7
Rookie

?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 49

so you got 90 teams unlocked?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »