Home

FistofRages MOP Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRages MOP Sliders within the College Hoops 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: FistofRages MOP Sliders

I downloaded your sliders and noticed that you had yourself turned down to 44/44/46 or something while the CPU was 48/48/49 or something. That seems backwards to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
I downloaded your sliders and noticed that you had yourself turned down to 44/44/46 or something while the CPU was 48/48/49 or something. That seems backwards to me
That is backward. Thanks for catching that. It should be 45/45/49 for human and 44/44/47 for AI.

I was testing sliders in Dynasty mode, so I had to put them in again in regular settings in order to upload them.

I'll re upload them tonight.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:45 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
That is backward. Thanks for catching that. It should be 45/45/49 for human and 44/44/47 for AI.

I was testing sliders in Dynasty mode, so I had to put them in again in regular settings in order to upload them.

I'll re upload them tonight.
aaaaaaah, that does make a lot more sense. I thought perhaps you had fallen off your damn rocker or something.

I also noticed that you have CPU DEF awareness at default... you may want to go through all of them off your dynasty and write them down just to verify before posting.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:01 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

I uploaded the corrected set. It has 12/20 behind it.

LIU 62 @ ND 78(me) in my last game. I shot .435 and they shot 50% but they got some easy layups in junk time down the stretch. I dominated the boards and forced 14 turnovers(none with cheese) they got 7 turnovers on me. Kurz for ND 17 pts 14 boards 5 assists and 2 steals. Each team had 2 blocks.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:28 AM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Played 2 Michigan State games tonight...

Chicago St. @ MSU(me)....I won 70-50, I was up 35-14 at the break. Neitzel was lights out from deep. 8-12 wfrom 3 with 26 points in semi-limited action. So now the AI and human 3pt are both at 48, it plays better that way.

I held them to 37% shooting, I was at 40.5% but I had scrubs in most of the second half.

2nd Game,

ULM @ MSU...I won 85-66. I was running them into the ground on the break. I had a great fast break that I saved, Suton the board to Neitzel to Morgan for the Alley oop jam. Great transition game going on there. I shot 55% and 7-21 from 3 they were guarding the perimeter tight. They shot 39.7%. These are pretty accurate for MSU games vs. Lesser competition.

I also played Holy Cross(Me) @ Fairfield. I lost 54-68 and the game wasn't even that close. I shot 38% and they were 48%. Their PF went off on me and my center who had 31 in the previous game was off, only going for 11 pts and 7 boards.

I am pretty happy with these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2007, 06:01 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can someone post the new MOP sliders here... I am not sure what 2k share is?
Old 12-21-2007, 07:16 AM   #87
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Played 2 Michigan State games tonight...

Chicago St. @ MSU(me)....I won 70-50, I was up 35-14 at the break. Neitzel was lights out from deep. 8-12 wfrom 3 with 26 points in semi-limited action. So now the AI and human 3pt are both at 48, it plays better that way.

I held them to 37% shooting, I was at 40.5% but I had scrubs in most of the second half.

2nd Game,

ULM @ MSU...I won 85-66. I was running them into the ground on the break. I had a great fast break that I saved, Suton the board to Neitzel to Morgan for the Alley oop jam. Great transition game going on there. I shot 55% and 7-21 from 3 they were guarding the perimeter tight. They shot 39.7%. These are pretty accurate for MSU games vs. Lesser competition.

I also played Holy Cross(Me) @ Fairfield. I lost 54-68 and the game wasn't even that close. I shot 38% and they were 48%. Their PF went off on me and my center who had 31 in the previous game was off, only going for 11 pts and 7 boards.

I am pretty happy with these sliders.
These look good, can you post the exact sliders you are using?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:43 AM   #88
MVP

Thats great to hear. I also said the hell with it and started up my dynasty with my sliders. Based on looking through yours mine are extremely similar. I think that the CPU and myself are simply going to have higher shooting % then the simmed CPU games but that is in no way a game killer for me. And who knows, maybe they wont after I get through the season, I am only 3 games in.

I started the season against someone horrible that I have never heard of and I am not at home to post stats or even a score but I can guess it. The others I remember pretty closely.

Duke 97 - Someone horrible 69ish
Duke 70 - Albany 68 (Freaking came down to last 5 seconds of the game)
Duke 75 - Pitt 70 (Was a fantastic game with both teams pulling ahead by no more then 5 the whole game. I believe I trailed more then I lead in this game time wise)

Now if memory serves me correctly I play Temple and Cornell both of which should be wins if any of my good shooters can shoot against the zone. After that its ACC conference games and that is where it gets bloody!

I really like this game. No matter what I am simply going to play with these sliders. The game is super fun and the only real issue I have is shooting %. Had I not started I think I might have tried to leave shooting at 50 for all 3 for both teams and crank DEF AWARENESS to 100 for both teams. I am starting to think that its the DEF AWARENESS that is simply too low for MOP relative to everything else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Sliders »