Home

Thankfully PS3 Online is Free!

This is a discussion on Thankfully PS3 Online is Free! within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Thankfully PS3 Online is Free!

Because if it wasn't... I would be one pissed off customer! I don't understand why Sony doesn't allow us to play demos of upcoming games. Its ridiculous. The only demo that we have been able to play is of Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Other than that, all the demos available are of games already out or are for games that are only on the PSN.

What gives Sony? I am a huge fan of Sony(a lot of you know this) but I am sick and tired of hearing about all of the demos that people are playing on Xbox Live only to see that with the PSN, I can only watch video trailers of upcoming games.

For the sake of PS3 gamers Sony, please let us play some freakin demos so we can see if we want to drop $60 on a game!!!!:

And its not just the demo thing, Sony really needs to think of what they are wanting to accomplish with their online service, whether it be something to satisfy customers, or something to add to their marketing list.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Thankfully PS3 Online is Free!

Yeah I feel you. But Sony needs money to do all those things. To coordinate development efforts and properly QA a game demo to get it down the channel requires resources. Giving it away free won't cut it for them. If they were selling a gazillion consoles I could see it probably working, but that's not the case.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:28 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

The Thursday PSN updates are so bad that as a customer of the Sony PS3 it is very frustrating. The marketplace absolutely destroys Sony in the amount of content they release every week. XBL releases more in a week than Sony puts out in a month or two. If they don't want to release content, F them. I'll get it on my 360 and they'll get my money for games.

Last edited by Pratt75; 06-15-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

yeah it really sucks....ps3 hardly has any games out period and you have to pay for old games like jet moto and rampage

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »