Home

PS4 Headset help

This is a discussion on PS4 Headset help within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2016, 02:12 AM   #1
Rookie

dherrera1015's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 PS4 Headset help

Hello fellow OSers,

I'm in need of some help. I have a set of Bose over-ear headphones that I use for gaming/chatting with friends while playing BF1, FIFA, The Show, etc. I used it quite some time ago (maybe a year ago?) and it worked perfectly. Plug it into the DualShock controller, I could hear everything great and people could hear me. I whipped it out this past week for the first time in a long time as I bought Battlefield 1 to play with my buddy. Everything works great except for that my friend can't hear me. I've tinkered with all the settings possible, but he can't hear me, I can only hear him. When i click on the volume control of the headphones, he can hear a weird tone it makes, but it doesn't seem to pick up on anything else. When I plug my headphones into my phone to use for a phone conversation, it works just fine. What is going on? What should I do? I'd really prefer not to have to buy a new headset as Bose headsets are already quite expensive themselves. Thank you in advance, and happy holidays!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »