Home

Nintendo Switch Discussion

This is a discussion on Nintendo Switch Discussion within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2019, 12:23 AM   #4633
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Nintendo Switch Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Does that mean you are like never going to play the game again? Or are you going to like play the game again at some point but like putting it on the back burner? Wow I am surprised its such a great game.

Man you guys are hard lol. I never played the first one only this one and the second one and known its not my like favorite switch game but I still think its a solid fun game and ever one talks about the camera but I didn't find the camera to be that bad.
Astral Chain is completely done for me and will be trading it in tomorrow. After acquiring the "legion" and realizing that combat is automatic, I got turned off to the game. Add in that your character is a silent protagonist despite the fact that your sister/brother depending on who you play as has full voice acting which is simply disappointing. I will say that I can see that it's a great game for what it is but too many negatives for me and while playing it, most of all, just wasn't into it and didn't really want to play it so when that happens, I know the game is done and time to move on.

As for MUA3, the camera is beyond horrible. I completed it, thought it was a 7/10 at best but most of all, I looked and played it as a filler between Spider Man and Avengers. I did enjoy the story and characters which is why it even hit a 7/10 on my scale because visuals were underwhelming, music and voice acting was fine but gameplay wise including the camera was either bad or in regards to combat, generic, bland and boring.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:09 PM   #4634
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
Astral Chain is completely done for me and will be trading it in tomorrow. After acquiring the "legion" and realizing that combat is automatic, I got turned off to the game. Add in that your character is a silent protagonist despite the fact that your sister/brother depending on who you play as has full voice acting which is simply disappointing. I will say that I can see that it's a great game for what it is but too many negatives for me and while playing it, most of all, just wasn't into it and didn't really want to play it so when that happens, I know the game is done and time to move on.

As for MUA3, the camera is beyond horrible. I completed it, thought it was a 7/10 at best but most of all, I looked and played it as a filler between Spider Man and Avengers. I did enjoy the story and characters which is why it even hit a 7/10 on my scale because visuals were underwhelming, music and voice acting was fine but gameplay wise including the camera was either bad or in regards to combat, generic, bland and boring.
I agree about the voice thing with AC but I still think the game is amazing but I known not ever game is for ever one. I never found the camera to be that bad I do think it could have been better but I had no issue with it like 90% of the time. Spiderman ps4 was amazing avengers I am not expecting much from though. I think MUA3 will end up being the better game. What we have seen so far of avengers just looks bad to me.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #4635
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Nintendo Switch Discussion

Although I’m still SUPER early in the game, I wish I’d read about the issues that Pillars of Eternity has before buying. It has kinda reduced my desire to continue for now. Picked up Divinity Original Sin 2 yesterday evening.

I’m having the same issue with switch that I had with other consoles... so many good games that I keep buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 04:41 PM   #4636
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

All in with hopes of completing this since I now have it mobile. Probably will take me a year with my PC backlog.

Old 10-14-2019, 04:42 PM   #4637
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightwhite24
All in with hopes of completing this since I now have it mobile. Probably will take me a year with my PC backlog.

I know I’ll be picking that up as well.

Old 10-14-2019, 05:15 PM   #4638
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightwhite24

So jealous

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-14-2019, 06:00 PM   #4639
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I agree about the voice thing with AC but I still think the game is amazing but I known not ever game is for ever one. I never found the camera to be that bad I do think it could have been better but I had no issue with it like 90% of the time. Spiderman ps4 was amazing avengers I am not expecting much from though. I think MUA3 will end up being the better game. What we have seen so far of avengers just looks bad to me.
Loved the visuals, art style and music in Astral Chain. I was into it in the prologue/tutorial but once I completed the training and went out into the world, I just wasn't into it as much for the reasons I posted earlier. Would have preferred there to be no legion of any kind. That might have changed my interest in the game.

Lucky you with the camera for MUA3 because for me, one of the worst cameras this generation. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that Avengers is going to crush MUA3 in every aspect. The faces in Avengers is my only gripe after seeing the full gameplay video from Gamescom (which should have been shown at E3).
Old 10-14-2019, 11:33 PM   #4640
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Picking up Switcher 3 tomorrow...and possibly Overwatch. Should I download Overwatch? I'm Switch only, so I've never played it before (just Paladins on Switch, but feel like I should go with the original).

Go Badgers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »