Home

Xbox Series (X/S)

This is a discussion on Xbox Series (X/S) within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-29-2023, 10:20 PM   #1161
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox Series (X/S)

Xbox's new policy — say goodbye to unofficial accessories from November thanks to error '0x82d60002'
https://www.windowscentral.com/gamin...after-november

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2023, 11:28 AM   #1162
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

What games are you guys and girls currently playing- what's on the backlog right now?

I'm currently playing Starfield, NBA2K, Halo (multiplayer, so good right now)-

Backlog:
I want to start playing: Cyberpunk Expansion, New Assassin's Creed- Alan Wake, Remnant 2- Lords of the Fallen 2-
Old 11-29-2023, 10:34 PM   #1163
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Remnant 1 and 2 just released on Gamepass
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 12-01-2023, 04:42 PM   #1164
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Remnant 1 and 2 just released on Gamepass

Great games!! I recommend both of them!!
Old 12-02-2023, 10:19 AM   #1165
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Xbox Series X standalone and the Diablo 4 bundle - $349 on Walmart website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2023, 11:19 PM   #1166
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Not sure what I was expecting with Remnant, but it's not my type of game, I didn't realize it was so linear, I did check out a few vids beforehand and it didn't seem THAT bad, but upon trying part 2 it was just too "confining" for my taste.

I find the older I get the more I tend to avoid being confined in games, I'm at the point I just wanna pop in a good open world game and just go anywhere and pretty much do as I please.

I have been playing Valhalla a LOT lately and the world is just so brilliantly crafted that I never run out of things to do. I had jumped on earlier and noticed an ad for the complete edition of Valhalla, so being curious I clicked on the ad and the sale was for the complete edition of Valhalla for $20.99

Needless to say I quickly jumped on that deal, I already had the base game so to get ALL the dlc for $21 was a no brainer, iirc the complete edition lists for $129.99, so I was WAY happy with my purchase...
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 12-03-2023, 06:36 AM   #1167
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Not sure what I was expecting with Remnant, but it's not my type of game, I didn't realize it was so linear, I did check out a few vids beforehand and it didn't seem THAT bad, but upon trying part 2 it was just too "confining" for my taste.

I find the older I get the more I tend to avoid being confined in games, I'm at the point I just wanna pop in a good open world game and just go anywhere and pretty much do as I please.

I have been playing Valhalla a LOT lately and the world is just so brilliantly crafted that I never run out of things to do. I had jumped on earlier and noticed an ad for the complete edition of Valhalla, so being curious I clicked on the ad and the sale was for the complete edition of Valhalla for $20.99

Needless to say I quickly jumped on that deal, I already had the base game so to get ALL the dlc for $21 was a no brainer, iirc the complete edition lists for $129.99, so I was WAY happy with my purchase...
Valhalla is wonderful. I'm probably going to give AC3 a play-through soon with the remake having been released. I loved the revolutionary war period and its bringing of native ideologies into the fold along with the teases of Freemasonry.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:06 PM   #1168
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Well, this completely goes against my love for open world games, but I just picked up the digital deluxe version of Dead Space for $7.99

Hard to pass up a great sale...

Almost forgot the best part, used rewards points, so basically a free game, just for clicking a few things here and there..lol
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »