Home

Cards with the best flip Margin?

This is a discussion on Cards with the best flip Margin? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-28-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cards with the best flip Margin?

As in a good gap between the lowest sell order and highest buy order
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 07:16 PM   #2
Rookie

djeternal2's Arena

Re: Cards with the best flip Margin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb_270
As in a good gap between the lowest sell order and highest buy order
Lol no offence to you sir; but, why would others post what cards they are easily flipping like that? It would send many more ppl to that card and make it so it can't be flipped so easily. My only advice is take the time and do the research to find cards that have a decent split between buy/sell price that fits in your budget and work your way up the ladder as you gain more stubs.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

I justo have alot of luck with Tulo but forget him his going down hill Trout and mcCutchen are the next two best for flipping wait for low good gap buy wait sell high obviously.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeternal2
Lol no offence to you sir; but, why would others post what cards they are easily flipping like that? It would send many more ppl to that card and make it so it can't be flipped so easily. My only advice is take the time and do the research to find cards that have a decent split between buy/sell price that fits in your budget and work your way up the ladder as you gain more stubs.
Ill fetch him a bone I've already flip my Arce half to death got a stacked team Legends etc. Anyways just because he knows who to flip doesn't mean he will be successful there's othere things that come into effect.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #5
Rookie

djeternal2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
Ill fetch him a bone I've already flip my Arce half to death got a stacked team Legends etc. Anyways just because he knows who to flip doesn't mean he will be successful there's othere things that come into effect.
Well imo the cards you mentioned are sort of obvious; but, aren't going to be the most common of flips due to the higher cost of buying leg/diamonds in gen. and the unpredictability of packs released that depress the higher cost cards. I've got a number of cards I routinely flip; but, I'm not going to put a big neon arrow pointing others to those cards to make things harder on myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 07:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeternal2
Well imo the cards you mentioned are sort of obvious; but, aren't going to be the most common of flips due to the higher cost of buying leg/diamonds in gen. and the unpredictability of packs released that depress the higher cost cards. I've got a number of cards I routinely flip; but, I'm not going to put a big neon arrow pointing others to those cards to make things harder on myself.
Good point and hey mine are obvious i was just giving him a tip I'm not going to spill all the tips to success thats for him to figure out.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
I justo have alot of luck with Tulo but forget him his going down hill Trout and mcCutchen are the next two best for flipping wait for low good gap buy wait sell high obviously.
Diamonds are usually the worst thing to flip due to the small profit margin vs the total cost of the card. That 5% kills you unless you get an amazing deal. Every time you sell one, you're paying the tax on a much larger base investment. Lower golds and higher silvers are your best bet to get the most profit and not pay as much in tax from the initial purchase price.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:44 PM   #8
Rookie

frasety's Arena

It constantly changes anyways. And it seems every time i find a player with a good gap, i put a buy price in and it gets beat by 10 people within a minute haha

You have to have a good amount of stubs to begin with so you can buy multiple cards and you need a lot of time and patience to search market and sell them all for enough profit. The best way to do it is buy low on players who are performing and due for ratings increase, usually on weekend with gold packs is the best time to buy low.. then wait until they go up in ratings and price is higher, usually around mid week and sell. You need a ton of patience tho. . And its risky cause not all players you think might go up will go up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »