Home

Gold/Diamond/Legends that are best for you...Or easiest to play against

This is a discussion on Gold/Diamond/Legends that are best for you...Or easiest to play against within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #1
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 0
Gold/Diamond/Legends that are best for you...Or easiest to play against

Wanted to start a discussion here of the Gold/Diamond/Legend cards that are the best for your team and the ones that when you face you have their number for whatever reason.

Against Pitcher: Kluber- For whatever reason I see the ball very well against him and have had great success against him.

Against Hitter: Cabrera- Hopefully I don't jinx myself but I've pitched against him a number of times and can't recall any hit more then a few singles.

Best Pitcher: Bumgarner- Been the Ace of my staff, when I draw him I know if my offense can produce some runs it should be an automatic win.

Best Hitter: Lots of ways to go. Newly acquired Carew, and Banks have been great but small sample size. I'd say Lorenzo Cain has been my best. Surprising I hit well over .300 vs both RHP/LHP and he's even shown some pop in his bat. He has great speed but I don't cheese steals with him, but when I go occasionally he has great success, also advancing a base more then most guys on base hits is huge so instead of it being 1st and 2nd....Cain gets all the way to 3rd making it 1st and 3rd. Little things like that, while hitting around .400 after over 100 ABs is why he's been my best player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 06:20 PM   #2
Rookie

thackett69's Arena

Re: Gold/Diamond/Legends that are best for you...Or easiest to play against

Against pitcher sonny gray and johnny cueto I tear them up for some reason.
Against hitter Adam Jones he is a good hitter for me but I get him out with the slider damn near everytime I go against him
Old 08-26-2015, 06:25 PM   #3
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Re: Gold/Diamond/Legends that are best for you...Or easiest to play against

Quote:
Originally Posted by thackett69
Against pitcher sonny gray and johnny cueto I tear them up for some reason.

Against hitter Adam Jones he is a good hitter for me but I get him out with the slider damn near everytime I go against him

Forgot cueto I love pitching with him against the CPU, but when I play him I kill him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »