Home

Beware of ShowTime0464

This is a discussion on Beware of ShowTime0464 within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-06-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Thumbs down Beware of ShowTime0464

This scumbag ddoesed your internet when he is losing.

Your Internet in general will be gone (even your computer)....He's around 1900 rating...but plays more like a 1500-1600 player.

Beat him the first game and the only reason he didn't do the same the first time was because he was within one run.

Winning 5-1 in the 5th inning in the second game...he ddoes'd my connection. My whole connection crashes...he gets the win.

Is just crazy how far people would go for this stuff.

Would appreciate if he gets banned.

Anyway to block this player so I won't face him again?

Seems like I'm not the only victim:http://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/c..._showtime0464/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 12:59 PM   #2
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Beware of ShowTime0464

I played whoever this is. I think he quit on me. I've had several people force games to queue somehow, probably simple as yanking their ethernet really.

They were pretty bad, to the point where I started to just pitch to contact after the first inning. They actually scored a run, but then figured out that once again they can't hit and quit.

Just block them through PSN and you shouldn't get matched with them ever.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by berenjena
This scumbag ddoesed your internet when he is losing.

Your Internet in general will be gone (even your computer)....He's around 1900 rating...but plays more like a 1500-1600 player.

Beat him the first game and the only reason he didn't do the same the first time was because he was within one run.

Winning 5-1 in the 5th inning in the second game...he ddoes'd my connection. My whole connection crashes...he gets the win.

Is just crazy how far people would go for this stuff.

Would appreciate if he gets banned.

Anyway to block this player so I won't face him again?

Seems like I'm not the only victim:http://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/c..._showtime0464/
I just played him and lost but the first time we played he dced me after I got up 2 to 0 in the first...if only grief reports mattered!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

I unblocked him after seeing this thread hoping to run into them again since I wanted to know for sure what they were doing. He only quit on me last time, no DDOS attack. When I did I wasn't really in the mood to deal with him and asked for a friendly before the game started, of course he denied.

I kept him in the game as well as I could so he would at least have a chance to win. I actually let him score too many runs and I had to come back in the bottom of the 9th. 2 out and his Dee Gordon made an error and I hit a 3 run home run. He started the DDOS when he was up at bat after he realized he couldn't win.

Hopefully they see this and understand how embarrassed I honestly feel for them. That they have to resort to a DDOS attack in order to win a virtual game of baseball. The funniest thing is that his rating went down since the last time I played him. Just sad. Now I have them blocked.

Hopefully Sony takes care of them and doesn't simply ban his PSN account. Harrassment and borderline illegal and hopefully they can at least cause them some inconvenience. But wow I felt embarrassed for The Show community with all the cheesing, but this one takes the cake.

If you have not played this person, go ahead and block them now.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I unblocked him after seeing this thread hoping to run into them again since I wanted to know for sure what they were doing. He only quit on me last time, no DDOS attack. When I did I wasn't really in the mood to deal with him and asked for a friendly before the game started, of course he denied.

I kept him in the game as well as I could so he would at least have a chance to win. I actually let him score too many runs and I had to come back in the bottom of the 9th. 2 out and his Dee Gordon made an error and I hit a 3 run home run. He started the DDOS when he was up at bat after he realized he couldn't win.

Hopefully they see this and understand how embarrassed I honestly feel for them. That they have to resort to a DDOS attack in order to win a virtual game of baseball. The funniest thing is that his rating went down since the last time I played him. Just sad. Now I have them blocked.

Hopefully Sony takes care of them and doesn't simply ban his PSN account. Harrassment and borderline illegal and hopefully they can at least cause them some inconvenience. But wow I felt embarrassed for The Show community with all the cheesing, but this one takes the cake.

If you have not played this person, go ahead and block them now.
Cheers to that, and great game man! I enjoying playing people from here, can always count on solid people

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 11:19 AM   #6
MVP

ph33's Arena

Thanks for the heads up. Also, block YinzerSteve...

http://theshownation.com/players/YinzerSteve/dynasty

How he has a 1719 rating is beyond me. I posted this in another thread but a quick recap: insane lag every time I put the ball in play (A minute between putting ball in play, and next batter) and we were tied 2-2 until I homered in the 7th, and then my connection went completely berserk and I crashed.

Sent him a message after telling him he was pathetic and I get racial slurs thrown back my way. I filed many different grief reports (Gave a reason, he exploited, was offensive, messed with latency) that I hope somebody sees it, but who knows. I had to put up with a game that had lasted well over an hour through the 7th, had to put up with so many bunt and steal and exploits, but thankfully he sucked so he could never bring them home from 3rd without trying some double steal trash. And it ended this way.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:40 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Thanks for the heads up. Also, block YinzerSteve...

http://theshownation.com/players/YinzerSteve/dynasty

How he has a 1719 rating is beyond me. I posted this in another thread but a quick recap: insane lag every time I put the ball in play (A minute between putting ball in play, and next batter) and we were tied 2-2 until I homered in the 7th, and then my connection went completely berserk and I crashed.

Sent him a message after telling him he was pathetic and I get racial slurs thrown back my way. I filed many different grief reports (Gave a reason, he exploited, was offensive, messed with latency) that I hope somebody sees it, but who knows. I had to put up with a game that had lasted well over an hour through the 7th, had to put up with so many bunt and steal and exploits, but thankfully he sucked so he could never bring them home from 3rd without trying some double steal trash. And it ended this way.
I played him as well and got the same thing. He's horrid. I ended up besting him with hrs on station to station baseball.

I think I've changed my mind on showtime...I want to befriend him and learn his tricks so that when I play these cheesers I can give it right back to him.

Just had the worst cheese I've seen, Rizzo hits a ground ball double play twice in my game, each time it freezes halfway to second then it's called a foul ball. Two run single, twice.

Twice when stealing they skipped a beat on the basepaths and the ball beat them to base when they were halfway with my dd and ellsbury. And double off the Centerfield wall, freezes and then Brett and Cabera stand together on third for an easy out.

This game makes me so angry...

Old 06-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #8
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VowedVengeance
I played him as well and got the same thing. He's horrid. I ended up besting him with hrs on station to station baseball.
That's what I figured in the first inning, that I'd have to beat him with power or way too many base hits. When I finally broke through with Cliff Floyd I thought I put the nail in the coffin...except apparently, lag switching has its final form. And that final form led to my crash.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »