Home

Stronghold games

This is a discussion on Stronghold games within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 01:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Stronghold games

Does anyone else feel the snap of the rubberband AI in these? Seems im squaring up balls left and right only to line out or have them die at the track every time while the cpu always scores to even it up while in standard conquest games I usually win by 2-4 runs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 01:17 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Stronghold games

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbuk75
Does anyone else feel the snap of the rubberband AI in these? Seems im squaring up balls left and right only to line out or have them die at the track every time while the cpu always scores to even it up while in standard conquest games I usually win by 2-4 runs
playing the CPU is messed haha it's almost like they are a ***** player that cheats to win. I had a bunt go right past the first baseman down the line like literally a hard roller past the charging firstbaseman, somehow he ended up with the ball and stepped on first, I went into replay and it clearly. Also they will find miracles to get themselves out of jams
Old 04-02-2016, 01:19 AM   #3
Rookie

I just set my controller down and walked away after my 93 hanley vs a lefty squared up a hanging curve with good timing and it resulted in another flyout

seriously all my top power hitters turned into piss and ive won two stronghold games with rajai davis home runs...................
Old 04-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #4
Rookie

Its like my team went into a cpu induced slump...with my middle...hanley stanton and mcgriff im scorching balls every at bat but over the last 5 games all of their avgs have droped from .450ish down into low .300s but on balls down the dick with good timing
Old 04-02-2016, 03:45 AM   #5
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbuk75
Its like my team went into a cpu induced slump...with my middle...hanley stanton and mcgriff im scorching balls every at bat but over the last 5 games all of their avgs have droped from .450ish down into low .300s but on balls down the dick with good timing

I started a game off 3-0 top first (3 run homer by Mitch Moreland) on hall of fame against the Dodgers stronghold. First pitch of the bottom of the first is a weak fly ball, my right fielder (Mitch Moreland) not only drops it, but it hits him in the face and he gets a concussion and has to leave the game... Wtf. He has never made an error in 200+ innings. Somehow my player with the highest BA average on my team, and leader in HRs, is the one that gets injured.

The Dodgers continued to score 3 runs that inning on an 0-2 homerun on a pitch way out of the zone. In the bottom of the 3rd I brought in a lefty specifically to pitch to Carl Crawford, he yanked a low and away 97 MPH sinker over the right center wall for a walk off homerun (that's not even physically possible, especially not for Carl Crawford). I would say that these games are definitely loaded. Not to mention the umpire constantly screws you on the corners every chance he gets. My pitchers suddenly get much wilder, my batters pop balls up they normally crush, it's really annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 03:48 AM   #6
Rookie

Pitching hasnt been too bad besides seager taking me no doubt on a zach wheeler 96mph heater at his eyeballs that I purposely threw up there to set up a curve

But my lord the good contact hard hit outs/balls to the track with diamond level players every single at bat is getting under my skin

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »