Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #4105
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
Do you typically practice on legend?
I was practicing on HOF because of the league I'm playing in
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2020, 07:48 AM   #4106
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0

I swear last year there was just more to do for programs. This year, the offline content (minus the 3 boss exchange) adds up to like, 160 stars for each of the first two inning programs? So even if you do everything, that only gets you half way there, you then have to just aimlessly play hundreds of games on top, or do a ton of daily missions, neither of which can be done after the month ends?
Old 05-02-2020, 08:26 AM   #4107
Rookie

Anybody else just get exhausted grinding and lose interest? That's where I'm at right now. It's just frustrating to play games to get points towards team affinity stuff.

Maybe, I'm going at it wrong and playing full games against people? But, then I see some people that have so many cards from affinity? I don't get it.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #4108
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahickory
Anybody else just get exhausted grinding and lose interest? That's where I'm at right now. It's just frustrating to play games to get points towards team affinity stuff.

Maybe, I'm going at it wrong and playing full games against people? But, then I see some people that have so many cards from affinity? I don't get it.
People have the cards through grinding showdowns or doing exchanges. Def not playing games with the cards because the inning exchange is probably the worst value for your time.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 05-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #4109
Pro

I just played an event game against someone who bunted 10 times in 3 innings. He beat me 2-0. His first run was an error that came around to score on his next bunt when my 1B just didn't throw home when I hit X. His second run was a bunt inside the parker where my 1B wouldn't move after picking up the ball no matter what I did.

Is this what people mean when they talk about bunt/speed cheesers?
Old 05-02-2020, 01:19 PM   #4110
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursup
I just played an event game against someone who bunted 10 times in 3 innings. He beat me 2-0. His first run was an error that came around to score on his next bunt when my 1B just didn't throw home when I hit X. His second run was a bunt inside the parker where my 1B wouldn't move after picking up the ball no matter what I did.

Is this what people mean when they talk about bunt/speed cheesers?

What a nightmare. We had an event game yesterday where the person started the game and than left or put his controller down. So his pitcher would just groove one over and over every 5 seconds but he couldn’t field so could get no outs. I thought there as a mercy rule so scored 20 runs , but nothing. So finally I had to strike out each inning on purpose, and than strike his guys out on purpose. I finally figured out he had loaded his team with all SL Cardinals players so must have been trying to get the innings for TA...what a piece of sh*t....and the fact the game doesn’t have a build in feature to catch him not playing and give him an immediate loss is BS
Old 05-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #4111
MVP

ph33's Arena

I'm on the verge of making a very poor decision

Although yeah what kind of sale is 15% goddamnit I need this at least 25% lol come on help out the unemployed covid folk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2020, 02:04 PM   #4112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahickory

I actually just discovered the exchanges for team affinity. I bought like 6 Seth lugos to exchange for 1k a piece. With Yankees I think I'm 3 points from floriel and with my other stuff like innings played and whatever I'll prob do one more exchange and a couple games and get the Torres card.

Hoping I can knock the play stuff out in conquest cause I'll try to knock out 3rd inning today. Not sure if I care too much for Clarke Schmidt so may start a new ta after I get Torres.

Not sure how expensive my way of doing it is. I got a ton of stubs and xp from my collections. Slowly getting thru the free agent collection. I think I'm close to 200 of 380...theyre all like 5 stubs with a few exceptions. Tedious but I suck horribly at showdown
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »