Home

Is anyone named every college team?

This is a discussion on Is anyone named every college team? within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2019, 11:07 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Is anyone named every college team?

Hello,
Anyone out there name every college team? My son is doing logos and uniforms for each college team and I’m doing roster for each team. It’s taking forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 12:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is anyone named every college team?

In today's tic-tok, youtube, starring at your phone world, I have to say no. Because you can't share it, you can no longer sell it on ebay. And we all need our gratifications as soon as possible. But if you & son bonding over it, what could be better then that? Nothing

Believe me, I have 2 sons and both not into sports, or sports games so be very greatful for your sons interest in this.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon7 Re: Is anyone named every college team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
Hello,
Anyone out there name every college team? My son is doing logos and uniforms for each college team and I’m doing roster for each team. It’s taking forever.

I am doing conference by conference and doing the easy logos Ill go back and do the harder ones later. But I have most of the power 5 schools done. It has been fun tedious but fun and I remember my days of editing rosters on the ps2 NCAA days. Lol I am not going to do all the players not even a fraction just guys that are my favorite. Since I cant change what year they are in I dont see a point in doing all of them. But again all in all I am having fun! I hope they eventually get to the old team-builder model. lol But I know we have some years.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:26 PM   #4
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
I am doing conference by conference and doing the easy logos Ill go back and do the harder ones later. But I have most of the power 5 schools done. It has been fun tedious but fun and I remember my days of editing rosters on the ps2 NCAA days. Lol I am not going to do all the players not even a fraction just guys that are my favorite. Since I cant change what year they are in I dont see a point in doing all of them. But again all in all I am having fun! I hope they eventually get to the old team-builder model. lol But I know we have some years.

I have every FBS team named and uniforms are done, didn’t feel like making logos so I chose ones that were similar. Right now i’m working on creating 130 DIII teams

Old 10-18-2019, 07:18 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndawg2901
I have every FBS team named and uniforms are done, didn’t feel like making logos so I chose ones that were similar. Right now i’m working on creating 130 DIII teams

Where did you go to get rosters for your teams?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2019, 12:55 AM   #6
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
Where did you go to get rosters for your teams?

I just stuck with the generic rosters, I’m a college athlete and don’t have that much time to make the actual rosters

Old 10-20-2019, 02:49 PM   #7
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5

I've updated all of the school names but left the team names along with the logos.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:49 PM   #8
MVP

I’ve changed all teams and did logos. I’m naming each team. It’s going to take a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »