Home

Just a thought for EA

This is a discussion on Just a thought for EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2005, 04:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just a thought for EA

How cool would it be have online dynasties? Having a people pick every single team on the game and play out the dynasty. I'm sure it will be awhile before this happens, but it something that i have always wanted to see in ncaa football or even madden. Hopefully this will be something they consider with the next generation systems. I would even pay a small fee, just because they would probably have to have a larger server for this to be possible.

I also hope that the gameplay for this years game is much better than last. Hopefully this will be confirmed at E3. I get so excited for this damn game every year and I just hope it is not a let down like last years game. I've been let down a lot by EA in the past year. March Madness was a huge disappointment for me the 324 roster limit BULL**** and the graphics reminded of Playstation 1. I also don't want EA to start slacking just because they a signed huge deal with the NCAA. I'm not a fan of ESPN videogames, but for the amount of money they put in a lot more effort with their games than EA did.

Just my thoughts for the day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Just a thought for EA

Of course we'd all love to have that. But I don't expect to see it until Madden has online Franchise.

I work in the gaming industry, and the whole online Franchise is asking for a world of hurt. They would have to add like 5 more programmers (who make a lot of money BTW) and PRAY that they get the bugs out. Oh man, I get chills thinking about that kind of endevor on any game I work on, especially if we only got 9 months to do it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »