Home

help with def coaching settings

This is a discussion on help with def coaching settings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2005, 01:18 AM   #1
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
help with def coaching settings

I know some of you guys used my off coaching settings but on saturday as I was watching tex vs tex tech game(real life) one of the broadcasters said that tex tech only blitz 15% of the time,with that said I fired up ncaa 06 a looked at tex tech def settings, they were 50%-50%.So I started to wonder if the def settings wasnt realistic neither. So guys Im asking for ya help on this one.what do the def settings go by? I was thinking that run=man coverage and pass=zone coverage, is this correct? or is it pass= more blitzes? I have a cpu vs cpu dynasty with temple and I have there def settings at 42% run - 58% pass and I see them in zone coverage alot so the first question I ask mite be rite, wat do you guys think?

Also do any of yall know where I can find def % at somthing like Phil Steele's but for def?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

coopgang's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: help with def coaching settings

I think the conseravative/aggresive slider determines how much a team blitzes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »