Home

Spring Drills?

This is a discussion on Spring Drills? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5
Spring Drills?

I'm playing on PS2 and in the booklet it mentions that you can do Spring Drills in your dynasty, which I assumed is like the mini camp thing in Madden's franchise mode, but I can't find the spring drills feature ANYWHERE. I simmed a full season and figured maybe you couldn't start the spring drills until your first off-season (like it is with Spring Practice), but I still couldn't find them. How do I access the spring drills?

Last edited by Jim Jones; 07-22-2006 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 10:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Spring Drills?

They come after you Recruit... You dont get to use any of your recruits... after the game you get to pick an Offensive and Defensive MVP of the game which is two 5 min halfs... The scoring is different, but it is kinda cool... You play Defense First with the First team... then Offense with the first team....
Your MVPs will be the Impact players for the next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »