Home

Create -a- player broken? (360)

This is a discussion on Create -a- player broken? (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 12:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Create -a- player broken? (360)

I've noticed while trying to create players/prospect that when you are assigning/editing ratings, they don't stay at the value that you change them to. I tried creating a LB with 89 speed and when I scroll back to the left after going through the ratings the speed is only 74. I have been trying to do this for awhile now but I'm not able to. Is this a control in place to make sure you don't make gameplay uneven or, is this a glitch? Any work arounds? Has anyone else had this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
The Victor

WolverineChamp's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Create -a- player broken? (360)

It might be a glitch, I atleast have not seen that yet. I also created a MLB with 80 speed, and I had no problem with it changing to another random value.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve22
I've noticed while trying to create players/prospect that when you are assigning/editing ratings, they don't stay at the value that you change them to. I tried creating a LB with 89 speed and when I scroll back to the left after going through the ratings the speed is only 74. I have been trying to do this for awhile now but I'm not able to. Is this a control in place to make sure you don't make gameplay uneven or, is this a glitch? Any work arounds? Has anyone else had this issue?
If you make a player and try to play him at any other position besides his natural one, his ratings will change. I would imagine if you made a MLB and tried to play him at OLB, this would happen, and that might be what happened to you.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 07-27-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

OVR: 2

Heh, I had the opposite happen when I was creating an offensive lineman and it changed his speed to 89. Does seem like a glitch, but I was able to fix it.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve22
Some attributes are related to one another so when you change one the other also fluctuates. For example...I created a RB and gave him 80 and stiff arm...but then I gave him only a 60 on power moves and when I went back to stiff arm, it was significantly lower.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »