Home

Default Dynasty Changes

This is a discussion on Default Dynasty Changes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Default Dynasty Changes

1st things first - PS2 version.

I was wondering what coaching changes you guys make at the START of each dynasty. Mine are:

1. Bama to 3-4
2. ND to 3-4
3. Mich to Multiple (Mich fans - are you guys a true 3-4 or should it be multiple? don't they play 2 DT, 1 DE and 1 DE/LB tweener?)
4. various subs and run/pass % tweaks. (increase subs for WV, Ark, Navy etc so there aren't 2500 yd backs; TT and Haw increase running).

Gator fans - what % should they be at? Can't get Tebow to run at all so far or any WR running.

Oregon fans - same ?. i noticed that using Utah's Playbook get QB runs in there and it is zone read based but is there something better? default gets Dixon nothing on the ground. (When playing w/ Oregon, the playbook is great but simming doesn't use enough of it.)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »