Home

Flea Flicker Glitch

This is a discussion on Flea Flicker Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Flea Flicker Glitch

Sorry if this has been covered in the past (my thread search under this title turned up no hits)....

I realize that NCAA and Madden online will always be filled with glitchers and poor sports and quitters (usually all at the same time too)....but I encountered a new low last night.

I'm sure this is nothing new to people who have played online extensively but it was the first time I came across it. The play was from Shotgun formation and somehow the guy was manipulating the game to throw deep passes off of an option run play. The QB would hand off on the option then get a pitch back - at this point the entire defense stopped (BUT THEY WERE NOT ACTUALLY MY DEFENSE ANY MORE - SOMEHOW MY WRs WERE PLAYING INSTEAD OF MY DBs) - and a 30-yd "pitch" was made to a WR. This was never recorded as a pass play by the game and the clown using this did it nearly EVERY play he ran. I was able to get about 4 turnovers off of it - but essentially it was either a turnover (more by luck than knowing how to counter this nonsense) or it was a TD when my 'defense' was out of position and not playing.

The rest of this clown's game was predictable and boring as well - blitzed on every single play, every XP was a 2-pt attempt, every Kick-off was a pooch-onsides attempt (of which he recovered twice when my damn return men would NOT fair catch the damn ball), he could not play any kind of defense whatsoever, relied entirely on glitches and scrambles for any offense (with West Virginia of course) and quit the game with 7 seconds left trying to avoid taking the loss - which he may have done on his account but mine gave me the win anyway.

Assclowns like this - who not only find out how to do this kind of crap but also stay with it religiously for entire games, even when it is not working are complete jokes of human beings.... Honestly, what is the point of playing a FOOTBALL game and then using every imaginable cheat you can think of, STILL getting your *** handed to you and THEN quitting anyway? Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick....PLEASE just go play the CPU and score 222 poitns per game and rush for 1000 yards per game and feel good about your pathetic little life on your own time and STOP WASTING MINE!!!!

Do yourselves a favor and avoid : Phillys Finest1
(I don't know how he did it either but he went for it on 4th down EVERY time in the game, not just ONCE like the stats say....has to have somethign to do with the glitch because he also threw more than 9 passes - but the ones from the flea flicker thingy never registered as passes anyway....)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the official results of your NCAA(R) Football 07 game on
2007.5.30-1:50:07.

Mode: Ranked
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-American
Opponent: Phillys Finest1

Final score: Moostache 71 vs. Phillys Finest1 50

Statistics Moostache Phillys Finest1
Rushing attempts for 17 17
Rushing yards for 110 392
Passing attempts for 29 9
Passing yards for 363 80
Punts 1 0
Field goals for 0 0
Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
Times player went for two 0 7
Rushing touchdowns for 3 5
Passing touchdowns for 6 1
Returns touchdowns for 1 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 3 0
Interceptions for 0 0
Sacks for 9 4
Number of third downs 8 5
Third down conversions 5 3
Fourth down attempts 2 1
Fourth down rushing plays 0 1
Fourth down passing plays 2 0
Fourth down conversions 2 1
No-huddle plays 3 11
Audibles called 4 2
Hot routes used 8 0
Scrambles 0 8
Shotgun plays 14 22
Time of possession 12:44 7:20

Favorite offensive play book Notre Dame West
Virginia

--------------------------------------------------------------

Whew.....I feel better now. Thanks for allowing me to vent my utter disdain and frustration about this crap. Seeing as EA is going to have a NCAA community day in 2 weeks, they better believe I will want answers on how the developers allow something like this to get into the game code in the first palce - I am thinking it is intentional.....

Last edited by Moostache; 05-30-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: error corrected
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Flea Flicker Glitch

One of the reasons why I don't play online. Too many inmature fools.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Dynasty mode.
Dynasty mode.
Dynasty mode.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Amen.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

The score was 71-50 with 5 minute quarters??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Don't abandon online play because of these jack@sses, there are still straight players to be found. In fact from a lot of my random games I've found a lot of straight players, the only thing most of them do that I dislike is going for 2 points every time. I'd say that online play is about 20% jack@sses, 30% slightly questionable, 30% just plain weird/idiotic and the remaining 20% straight.

When I find people like this, that are this bad, I just quit. Sure it goes on my DNF but I really don't care, it's not worth a waste of an hour playing someone like that.

If it really bothers you so much that you may play someone like this then find a league on leaguedaddy and look up the guys playing in the league. Most of the time those guys are pretty straight.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Don't abandon online play because of these jack@sses, there are still straight players to be found. In fact from a lot of my random games I've found a lot of straight players, the only thing most of them do that I dislike is going for 2 points every time. I'd say that online play is about 20% jack@sses, 30% slightly questionable, 30% just plain weird/idiotic and the remaining 20% straight..
1 out of 5? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of online gaming...
Old 05-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
1 out of 5? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of online gaming...
1 out of 5 are what I consider perfectly straight, other people like I said are fairly straight but do things like occasionally go for it on 4th down when I think it's kinda cheesy. But heck you can be in games with anyone and sometimes disagree with them on what is cheese.

That's what I'm saying, out of 5 people, about 1 will be a jerk, 1 will be straight in your eyes and there will be 3 others who are varying degrees of straightness. You really can't dismiss the thrill of online play because everyone doesn't play the way that you want them to.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »