Home

OD trick never play the cpu again!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on OD trick never play the cpu again!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5
OD trick never play the cpu again!!!!!!!!!!

My bad if you guys already knew this, anyway me and buddy started a OD a couple of months ago but it got boring really quick, we actually havent played in a month because we hated playing the cpu game after game. So lastnight at work i thought of a idea!! I got home this morning and created a new user account on the ps3 and i told my buddy to do the same, these are the dummy user accounts, we set up new online user profiles and use these as our opponents every week, the system thinks that there are 4 users but its really only 2. The commissioner assigns the dummy users to the two teams every week that are on me and my buddies schedules. My team is NC St. and we had to play Maryland, so as the commish, i assigned my buddies dummy profile to Maryland and he controls them for that game. His team is North Carolina so when his game comes up i use my dummy profile to take control of the team he faces that week. do this every week and you never play the cpu again. SORRY if i didnt explain this clearly(i know i didnt) but it work!!! got any ?'s let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »