Home

13 Turnovers in one game,new record?

This is a discussion on 13 Turnovers in one game,new record? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
13 Turnovers in one game,new record?

I can almost handle the INT's as alot of them can be sorted by picking your reads and not making bad passes at least this can control the users INT's the CPU still makes alot of bad passes.

However i can not stand the fumbles this RIDICULOUS!!!!!, you almost feel as the any time you make a pass or a decent run you get this feeling like as soon as i get tackled my player is going to cough the ball up and 7 out of 10 times they do!.

EA has put out some ****e but this tops the cake, this could have been an awesoe football game but all the bugs turnovers,depth chart bug etc have really ruined it for me.

I usaly don't bother with Maddentill around December as i can not uually put NCAA down but this year i have pre-ordered it and after last years dull performance of NCAA on next gen i bought madden about a month after release.

God i hope either no one or 2K Sports gets the license for both NCAA and Madden once the contracts are up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 13 Turnovers in one game,new record?

Nope. I had 8 while NCST had 7 in my 2nd game of playing after opening the box.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

I've been lucky with the fumbles so far. Last night I had my first game where there was more than one fumble. LaTech lost five fumbles between mid 2nd quarter and mid 3rd. Then they threw 4 picks in the last 4 minutes of the game. It was my first truly WTF game since I bought it on release day. I've played maybe 20 games total. I have had a few 4 INT games by the CPU but not too often. More often than not, the CPU throws between 1 and 3 picks and doesn't fumble or fumbles once.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I turned off my "fumble fest" game a few days ago in the 2nd quarter. I was using East Carolina playing North Carolina. I play AA with 7 minute quarters. With 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter I decided I had enough. I had fumbled 7 times, losing 6 of them. UNC had 4 fumbles, 2 of which they lost.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

You guys need more cow bell

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 24

raising RBA should help. But that is crazy
Old 08-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry Re: 13 Turnovers in one game,new record?

This is a good game of NCAA but the inability to easily put touch on passes and the damn fumbles which keep you from wanting to do anything but cover up the ball when in traffic keep it far from being great.JMO
Old 08-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurdenVol
This is a good game of NCAA but the inability to easily put touch on passes and the damn fumbles which keep you from wanting to do anything but cover up the ball when in traffic keep it far from being great.JMO
I agree about the touch on the passes but not on the fumbles, they happen realistically IMO. You guys just aren't used to fumbles because this is the first year they've done them life like. Maybe it's because I don't juke and jive and spin like a darned fool in traffic too but just my opinion.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »