Home

UNBELIEVEABLE DEMO GAME!!!

This is a discussion on UNBELIEVEABLE DEMO GAME!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
UNBELIEVEABLE DEMO GAME!!!

i was just playing as LSU and the game was tight all the way through. On the first play of the game, OS threw an interception which i returned to my 35 only to go up against tough D and have to make a field goal. then OS get the ball back and on the 5th play of the drive threw a 64 yard td strike to #80 to take a 7-3 lead. i get the ball back and on the 7th play i got a big play out of my tight end(32 yard td catch) which game me the lead heading into half time 10-7. the third quarter was coming to a close when a 25 yard run from beanie wells put OS in position to tie the game at 10-10. then i went 3 and out and OS drove the ball down the field wisely using the clock and kick a field goal which gave them the lead with 1 second left in the game. IM PANICING AT THIS POINT. My return game has been subpar so far and now i need a return to win the game. i get the ball at my 5 break two takles, get a monster block from my OL that was on the kickoff covered team and i was off to the races with noone in sight to catch me. after i scored i went to celebrate with the mascot where he proceeded to bow down as if he is worshiping me and my team goes wild. 17-13 final score in what was a thrilling 8 minutes of nonstop action demo.

THANK YOU NCAA FOR THE EXPERIENCE.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com

Last edited by texbuk84; 06-22-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: add words
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE DEMO GAME!!!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the demo, however, the second thread from the top is a sticky where this belongs.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE DEMO GAME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
Glad to hear you're enjoying the demo, however, the second thread from the top is a sticky where this belongs.
You are correct.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »