Home

NCAA Football 09: To Buy or Not to Buy?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09: To Buy or Not to Buy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
Have you seen my baseball

BlyGilmore's Arena

OVR: 44
Forseen - you certainly can. the big question here though is why were Pasta's (and others) rosters messing up? Was it some flaw we can replicate and avoid? Or is it some kind of deeper issue (unstable rosters).

The fact these issues are popping up BEFORE the game is even officially released is troublesome to say the least.

In my mind at this point using named rosters is a gamble. If you have no problem with your dynasty (online or off) potentially dying, go for it. But I think you have to at least consider the chance a dynasty could die down the road because of the rosters that were used at the beginning.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
ive seen a friend edit the rosters himself without the internet....no problems.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #11
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 09: To Buy or Not to Buy?

What I don't understand is, why would one have to be offline to edit rosters. Im not talking about after downloading padre's or whoevers..im talking about just putting in the names yourself.

It doesn't make sense why it has to be offline it shouldn't matter imo. Maybe there is something im missing and if so please correct me cause im confused about this whole editing roster offline situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
I mean i buy the lil book from barnes and noble i put the names of all the players ( at least until my brain is dead and fingers to the bone) and i play to my hearts delight have done for at lest 3 years now. Never froze up on me last year hell i did it twice last year!( copied over it on accident stupid i know). So am i doing something diff or is it this years game? or am i gonna be fine tommorow?
Old 07-14-2008, 05:59 PM   #13
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Guys, I want to make everyone aware to the fact we have updated the rosters section with the very latest info from Adam Thompson, who was kind enough to clarify a few things for us.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #14
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Until there is a patch and the results of that I will not buy. It was a for sure day one purchase untill I came on these forums yesterday.

It has me worried about Madden......
Old 07-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #15
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Good article!

Reading through the forums for this information can be dreadful, and I'm pretty sure all the forthcoming reviews from the gaming press will likely omit any mention of the finer points...

Operation Sports could distinguish itself above the rest with more features articles like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #16
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

For the first time in a long time I'm not buying it tonight or tomorrow. I am going to wait to see what sort of items the patch fixes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »