Home

Options during Campus Legend

This is a discussion on Options during Campus Legend within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Options during Campus Legend

I have two questions that have to do with Campus Legend:
1. How do you change Qtr minutes??? Or is it always going to have to stay @ 5 min qtr's....
and
2. How do you get your player names into a campus legend, I have tried many times, but every time I get picked up on a team their names go away,

Thank You Posters PEACEEE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Options during Campus Legend

I think you have to change the minutes before you enter any game modes in "my ncaa" if I recall correctly.

I don't know about the name issue. My team and opponents all have names. I know 08 had a problem with this, but it seems to work in 09.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Thanks for the answer to the 1st question, I got another question tho, do you have the right player names or did u choose to generate them???
Old 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

From what I've been reading, it's been recommended by at least one EA rep to not do any editing or uploading of rosters until they patch some issue with the roster editing. Hence, I let it auto-name the rosters, which works for me. The only name I really care about is my own in this mode. For dynasty, I like to have the actual rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »