Home

ACHIEVEMENTS?? (PS3)

This is a discussion on ACHIEVEMENTS?? (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
ACHIEVEMENTS?? (PS3)

I see all these posts about different ACHIEVEMENTS reached, where do i look at the status or which achievements i have reached? I cannot find it anywhere. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John

Im looking for a good Dynasty to join.
I like to run w/ Mizzou or WVU
PSN ---> BennysDad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: ACHIEVEMENTS?? (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuslog
I see all these posts about different ACHIEVEMENTS reached, where do i look at the status or which achievements i have reached? I cannot find it anywhere. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John

PSN ---> BennysDad
Achievements are an XBox feature. They are kind of a way to show off your gaming skill in a weird non applicable way lol. Playstation has no real equivalent to this.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Thanks
John

PSN ---> BennysDad
Achievements will be on the PS3 as soon as HOME comes out. If you look under the "Game" column on your PS3 it has a Trophy icon and I assume they will go there and you can put them in your HOME apartment.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 08-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #4

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Achievements will be on the PS3 as soon as HOME comes out. If you look under the "Game" column on your PS3 it has a Trophy icon and I assume they will go there and you can put them in your HOME apartment.
Just an FYI, trophies are already available, but its up to the game designer to implement them into the game when they release the game. Currently you can get trophies but I think the only games that support them are Pixel Junk and some others that are available for purchase through the PSN Store.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

who made this guy freakin god? we can ask whatever the hell we want. and who cares what we play on our "not cheap next gen systems". this forum is for NCAA football. and i had a question and i wanted to ask. if you care not to answer...thats cool. but dont be a smart *** punk about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #6
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
who made this guy freakin god? we can ask whatever the hell we want. and who cares what we play on our "not cheap next gen systems". this forum is for NCAA football. and i had a question and i wanted to ask. if you care not to answer...thats cool. but dont be a smart *** punk about it.
Uhmmmm..........Who was being smart with you, because reading though all the posts people were answering your question.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Just an FYI, trophies are already available, but its up to the game designer to implement them into the game when they release the game. Currently you can get trophies but I think the only games that support them are Pixel Junk and some others that are available for purchase through the PSN Store.
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune has been retrofitted with them.

awful demo - Lonnie1892
Quote:
Me no like game. Graphics make Lonnie puke. Lonnie no play NCAA no more. NCAA=suck. Lonnie=not suck. - AuburnAlumni
Old 08-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #8

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune has been retrofitted with them.
Has it really? Might be the time to finally play that game then, I played a tiny bit of it in the past but it got pushed to the side for other things at that time and I never got back to it. I know that a few games were going to have it either put in or activated, since some developers knew ahead of time what needed to be done and put it in ahead of time, but I would venture a guess that not many developers are going to go back and put trophies in unless its something big like GTA IV.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »