Home

NCAA 09 Patch #2 Available --- Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Patch #2 Available --- Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #897
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Patch #2 Now Live on PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Why don't you just download rosters CB?
because I am afraid of getting the pre-patch roster bugs. I already had my dynasty get crashed once because of it, I am not taking any chances. Besides, I have until the Show comes out, to play this game and Madden.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #898
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
because I am afraid of getting the pre-patch roster bugs. I already had my dynasty get crashed once because of it, I am not taking any chances. Besides, I have until the Show comes out, to play this game and Madden.
Many of us have grabbed Lanterix's original without a problem. Was that the file you used? CDJ's from NCAA Strategies is supposed to be error free as well. Too bad OMT couldn't run a test on these things for us to confirm which files are corrupt and which ones aren't. I thought that any corrupt file wasn't even supposed to work after patch #1?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #899
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone else having issues downloading patch #2? I get to 7%, 8%, then it freezes and disconnects me. I can log on, get into the ps store, etc. but it won't stay connected long enough to download the full patch. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #900
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Many of us have grabbed Lanterix's original without a problem. Was that the file you used? CDJ's from NCAA Strategies is supposed to be error free as well. Too bad OMT couldn't run a test on these things for us to confirm which files are corrupt and which ones aren't. I thought that any corrupt file wasn't even supposed to work after patch #1?

I haven't had any problems with the rosters either. As long as no more than 117 teams were edited on the file, the roster didn't have the bug. No one I know has had problems with rosters they had edited pre patch #1.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #901
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9

Is the patch file available online somewhere? My ps3 is not connected to the internet. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #902
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I used my own file where I named the entire BCS conference teams. I stopped once I heard of the bug and after the patch proceeded to name the rest of the teams. Well, I finished C-USA and stopped to do a "play now' game and noticed that FIU didnt' have any ratings. I took my rosters into dynasty, just the BCS conferences and tried to name the rest in there, but it didn't work.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #903
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

You can ONLY get the patch through the in game online connection. You can't get the patch any other way (ie. no e-mailed files, flash drives, etc.). If you don't have an internet connection at your house for the PS3, you'll have to take it to a friend's house. It's worth it though just for the working sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
Is the patch file available online somewhere? My ps3 is not connected to the internet. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
can someone please send me the patch to my email my ps3 is not connected to the internet thanks my email is

[email protected]
Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #904
Rookie

bconey23's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Anyone else having issues downloading patch #2? I get to 7%, 8%, then it freezes and disconnects me. I can log on, get into the ps store, etc. but it won't stay connected long enough to download the full patch. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.
Try going into your Network Settings and make sure the setting for Media Server Connection is "Disabled" then try again. I used to always have that as "Enabled" to connect to my PC in the room, but was always getting kicked offline and it logging my ID on and off three or four times an hour. I called Sony and they advised me to "Disable" it when I am not actually trying to connect to my PC to leave it "Disabled" as default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »