Home

Florida-Oklahoma rematch in Pasadena?

This is a discussion on Florida-Oklahoma rematch in Pasadena? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4
Florida-Oklahoma rematch in Pasadena?

Given the returning players and the rediculously easy florida schecule and the relatively favorable OU schedule, could we see a rematch in the National Title this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Florida-Oklahoma rematch in Pasadena?

i doubt it oklahoma's not that good. dont get me wrond, they are an excellent team, but i am still waiting for a usc-florida national champioship to settle the dispute.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

USC is in a tough spot. Yeah they have a fairly easy conference schedule, but unlike oklahoma or texas, a conference loss garauntees them a rose bowl berth, not a championship berth. It would not surprise me if SC drops two this year. I think they will have a hard time with OSU and i believe the PAC 10 is an improving conference.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

OVR: 5

Im actually not sure the gators will be in the NC. I think the SEC West team will upset them in the SECCG and drop them out of the NC (maybe even BCS).
Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
Rematch

I sure hope not. No offense, but it's the same story every year. Oklahoma dominates the Big XII and then goes on to lose in a BCS game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

You hold your tongue man! The sports "experts" have already put florida in pasadena. I hate florida and it wouldnt hurt my feelings to see them lose every game, but they are going to start the season as number one and go into the bowls as the number one team. They will be viewed like the 02 Canes and the 04 trojans by the media. AS far as the SEC west goes it is going to be a fun race to watch.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

Ry i totally again with you. As a die hard fan it breaks my heart every year when we do not finish. Sooner fans and Buckeye fans have had it rough for several years now, but there is no denying that OU has a great team and a tough enough schedule that the computers will love us again.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

OVR: 5

I agree. I think UF will go undefeated up to the SECCG, but i think the west champ (unless its LSU) will beat Florida. idk why i just have this feeling... How crazy would it be to see one of the best teams of the decade in the caital one bowl?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »