Home

OMT! Will the Sportsmanship rating really point out the cheesers?

This is a discussion on OMT! Will the Sportsmanship rating really point out the cheesers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8
OMT! Will the Sportsmanship rating really point out the cheesers?

OMT,

I love your involvement on these board. It makes us feel as if we have a voice and I know we push you positively and negatively to put out a great product. With that being said, One thing I hate about playing online is cheesers and people who do not respect the actual game of football and dont even try to emulate it.Since all sports games can never be cheese proof, at least they threw in the Sportsmanship rating...But I even have concerns about that. Before I start a game I should see my opponents sportsmanship rating, but does this show as a total number of points or a percentage? What is the point of knowing how many points someone has? I need to know percentages. for instance, someone who cheeses half the time and has played 100 games can still have a 300 rating in sportmanship. 300 sounds nice doesnt it? But how many sportsmanshiip points does the average game give you? You can cheese 2/5 of the time and still end up with a nice amount of points after you have played so many games. I want to see percentages of the following before I play someone:

1. % of 4th down attempts on 4th down
2. % of option plays
3. % of how many passing plays do they scramble out of the pocket.

If they could have that visible for everyone to see along with a DNF%, playing online would be much better.

They should also include a leader board where we can who are the players with the utmost amount of sportsmanship. It would be nice to be able to send them friend requests and challenge them. Let the cheesers just play each other. maybe you can look into giving players certain statuses. ike I would want a game witha platinum status user before I play a game versus a silver or bronze user. Just an ide, but Im sure many on these boards, especially on these board would agree.

Does anyone feel me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: OMT! Will the Sportsmanship rating really point out the cheesers?

Like I've said. Season Showdown is the band-aid used to deal with cheesers, instead of actually fixing the real problem.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

season showdown will in no way stop or even help you find cheesers
Old 06-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama_Slim
season showdown will in no way stop or even help you find cheesers
It will somewhat but it just won't stop the glitchers.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »