Home

Sorry Iowa fans

This is a discussion on Sorry Iowa fans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Sorry Iowa fans

It has been confirmed by Chris who has the retail version of the game that Iowa's facemasks were in fact NOT fixed and will still be white in the game. Adam, I have one question, why? Why did this still happen even after you said it was "fixed". This is just flat out stupid. This game is just a travesty.

I know someone will bring up Teambuilder so I will just say it now. Not everyone has online, not everyone will by the game new to get the code to get teams, not everyone will be able to find a fixed Iowa on TB that easily, and finally, NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE TO FIX THEM. It is ridiculous that this is still like this and honestly I am disgusted. I feel sorry for all Iowa fans who are going to buy this game unknowing that their team is messed up AGAIN.

Thoughts from anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Sorry Iowa fans

It not being fixed should hardly be a surprise. Sliders weren't either. Guess I'm just used to this sort of thing in that respect. But saying "I had it fixed" is another thing. Disappointing.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Seems like this game needs a complete overhaul next year. That's what I think....
Old 07-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Seems like this game needs a complete overhaul next year. That's what I think....
I am pretty sure next year will be Madden 10 with NCAA teams and some new gimmick. Now I actually don't mind that at all seeing how good Madden looks this year.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
I agree but keep adam, russ, and steelerbiz because he fixed my broken online dynasty last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

not everyone cares about the face masks. i do but i wouldnt hold off purchasing a game based on the face masks... if i was lucky enough to have the money to go to Iowa then i would still be drunk 10years later. not a big deal, northwestern, Indiana and Iowa have been dealing with the short end of the big ten stick for years now so im sure they are used to it. i would just use that as a motivating factor "see they dont even respect us enough to give us proper uniforms!!! lets get them!!!" next thing you will hear is that people will be complaining that iowa's visiting locker room isnt pink in this game. yawn
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #7
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpants
not everyone cares about the face masks. i do but i wouldnt hold off purchasing a game based on the face masks... if i was lucky enough to have the money to go to Iowa then i would still be drunk 10years later. not a big deal, northwestern, Indiana and Iowa have been dealing with the short end of the big ten stick for years now so im sure they are used to it. i would just use that as a motivating factor "see they dont even respect us enough to give us proper uniforms!!! lets get them!!!" next thing you will hear is that people will be complaining that iowa's visiting locker room isnt pink in this game. yawn
Its just the fact that this is the second year in a row that EA has messed up Iowas uniforms, and just when we thought it was fixed, we were blatantly lied to and now Iowa is stuck with stupid looking facemasks.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 39

I mean come on guys.. its only the 2nd year in a row. Lay off.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »