Home

OK I will do it............ I am sorry EA NCAA Team

This is a discussion on OK I will do it............ I am sorry EA NCAA Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
OK I will do it............ I am sorry EA NCAA Team

EA NCAA Team

I am sorry, I am sorry for calling you a bunch of names I don't want my 7 year old son ever saying to his worst enemy. I am sorry for wishing that all you guys would get fired and the people that made 2k5 get hired. I am sorry for thinking your all in it for the money and not the "Love of the Game" like "We" are. I could go on and on but I think you get the drift. For people still wondering after reading all the impressions after the patch, the sliders work 100%, you put qb acc at 100 and you have Joe Montana, you put it on 0 and you have Jamarcus Russell! It's still early BUT I THINK I CAN FINALLY SAY I HAVE FOUND A FOOTBALL GAME BETTER THAN NFL 2K5!!!!!!!!!!! I can not remember having this much fun playing a football game..... oh wait yes I can it was about 5 years ago when I played 2k5.

Its so amazing to have the CPU qb ACC at 10 and watch a high 70 low 80 rated Qb sail a pass over his receivers head, while I am playing Cover 2 and have him try to fit the pass in between my corner and safety, pre-patch these balls would have been on the money regardless of sliders or ratings. I can actually use FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE!!!! Just an amazing, amazing job on the game just because of a little thing like sliders making a difference.
So Adam and the rest of the EA NCAA team I would like to say sorry again, but I would like to leave you by saying

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: OK I will do it............ I am sorry EA NCAA Team

xbox user here so i'm still waiting,

dows the 4 man rush work, not to get sacks but effective?

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 07-16-2009, 05:40 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
xbox user here so i'm still waiting,

dows the 4 man rush work, not to get sacks but effective?
Absolutely!!!! It is 1000000X better
Old 07-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
EA NCAA Team

I am sorry, I am sorry for calling you a bunch of names I don't want my 7 year old son ever saying to his worst enemy. I am sorry for wishing that all you guys would get fired and the people that made 2k5 get hired. I am sorry for thinking your all in it for the money and not the "Love of the Game" like "We" are. I could go on and on but I think you get the drift. For people still wondering after reading all the impressions after the patch, the sliders work 100%, you put qb acc at 100 and you have Joe Montana, you put it on 0 and you have Jamarcus Russell! It's still early BUT I THINK I CAN FINALLY SAY I HAVE FOUND A FOOTBALL GAME BETTER THAN NFL 2K5!!!!!!!!!!! I can not remember having this much fun playing a football game..... oh wait yes I can it was about 5 years ago when I played 2k5.

Its so amazing to have the CPU qb ACC at 10 and watch a high 70 low 80 rated Qb sail a pass over his receivers head, while I am playing Cover 2 and have him try to fit the pass in between my corner and safety, pre-patch these balls would have been on the money regardless of sliders or ratings. I can actually use FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE!!!! Just an amazing, amazing job on the game just because of a little thing like sliders making a difference.
So Adam and the rest of the EA NCAA team I would like to say sorry again, but I would like to leave you by saying

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last I checked, Mr. Russell had an okay career, but seriously I thought it was best version out of the box I have played since about 2003 or so. I can only imagine how it will work with sliders enhanced (fixed).
Old 07-16-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Last I checked, Mr. Russell had an okay career, but seriously I thought it was best version out of the box I have played since about 2003 or so. I can only imagine how it will work with sliders enhanced (fixed).
I know I am a Raider fan but a friend of mine saw some OTA practices this year and he said he was throwing swing passes at the feat of the RB!!!!!!!

Now on to more positive things. Yes there is a HUGE difference in the sliders post patch. Its like we always wanted 0 is one end of the extreme and 100 the other end. I bet you will no longer see sliders posted with "this slider needs to be a 0" or "This slider needs to be at 100" This is the first time since I got rid of my 360 for my PS3 that it has paid of!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
I know I am a Raider fan but a friend of mine saw some OTA practices this year and he said he was throwing swing passes at the feat of the RB!!!!!!!

Now on to more positive things. Yes there is a HUGE difference in the sliders post patch. Its like we always wanted 0 is one end of the extreme and 100 the other end. I bet you will no longer see sliders posted with "this slider needs to be a 0" or "This slider needs to be at 100" This is the first time since I got rid of my 360 for my PS3 that it has paid of!!
Don't you dare tempt me like that sir...

But are the sliders really that effective? I'm really enjoying the game out of the box on the 360 right now. But if the difference is that noticeable I'll rent the game for the PS3 to check it out.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome cant wait to dl the patch in late july at my parents house I too am enjoying the game right out of the box and if the sliders help that will be awesome thats all i need to make this game better!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Don't you dare tempt me like that sir...

But are the sliders really that effective? I'm really enjoying the game out of the box on the 360 right now. But if the difference is that noticeable I'll rent the game for the PS3 to check it out.

It is VERY NOTICEABLE its like night and day! If you have a chance rent it and you will see it. It really is like a brand new game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »