Home

How important is having game speed sliders in NCAA 11?

This is a discussion on How important is having game speed sliders in NCAA 11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
How important is having game speed sliders in NCAA 11?

Will it determine if you buy this game next year or not?

For me it plays a role but I am a sucker for NCAA every year and will probably end up picking it up just to find myself complaining about buying it.

After playing Madden 10 I cannot go back to NCAA 10 because the game speed is unrealistic and the game is too offensive minded. It is normal to play head to head games where a user don't punt the ball at all in the game. To me that is too unrealistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How important is having game speed sliders in NCAA 11?

I love both madden and NCAA, but EA has got to slow this game down. I have said it a 1,000 times. WE HAVE GOT TO GET THROUGH TO THEM ABOUT THIS IMPORTANT FEATURE. If anything, NCAA should have the slow speed option for gaming. With the OPTION style play, reading whether you pitch or keep, this slow down version would really benefit both sides of the ball. This game is to spastic, BUT I FREAKING LOVE IT!
Old 12-15-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Why does NCAA 10 players seems faster than players in Madden. EA should should know that NFL players are faster than college players. The game speed in NCAA is way too unrealistic. I'm in the 4th year of my dynasty and all my WR, CB, & RB are running like Usain Bolt.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

It definitely needs to be toned down, preferably something similar to what Madden did this year.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:58 AM   #5
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

At first when a buddy of mine showed the game on slow speed I thought this is not going to work for me. After I began playing more and more on slow speed, I realized how much you can appreciate all the player movements, all of the things that certain players have as one of their qualities came out right in front of you. This would really benifit NCAA 11. Especially the guys running the option. Would make it a thing of beauty. The players move to fast, cannot appreciate players different qualities with this spastic movements. Players jumping over other players etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

This should be very high on the priority list IMO. Don't just slow down the game speed...WE WANT OPTIONS because you'll never get a majority opinion on what is the best speed.

Here is all they need to know about why the overall game speed needs to be slowed down.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.a...Style+Gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »