Home

Conference invites?

This is a discussion on Conference invites? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #49
six
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Conference invites?

Hey South Carolina fan,

It's cool about you not knowing about the Big East being BCS...cause they do not deserve to be, that conference is a joke. The MWC should take their automatic bid IMO.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Conference invites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbird91939

My question is can teambuilder teams get BCS Conf invites? I created a team, replaced Air Force in the MWC and want to build them up and get an invite

bump for this
Old 08-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 6

Okay, I found a little bit of a problem.

I started out with Western Kentucky (who are in the Sun Belt conference), went like 8-4 the first year, I get a C-USA invite. I declined it because I didn't think the team was ready to play there. Second year, I go 6-5, and I get yet another invite to the C-USA, and I decline for the same reason. Third year, 8-4, no invites. Fourth year, 11-1 (cupcake schedule), no invites. Fifth year, 12-0 (again, cupcake schedule), no invites.

I'm afraid because I declined them twice that they will not offer me any invites, so basically, I'm stuck in the Sun Belt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
Okay, I found a little bit of a problem.

I started out with Western Kentucky (who are in the Sun Belt conference), went like 8-4 the first year, I get a C-USA invite. I declined it because I didn't think the team was ready to play there. Second year, I go 6-5, and I get yet another invite to the C-USA, and I decline for the same reason. Third year, 8-4, no invites. Fourth year, 11-1 (cupcake schedule), no invites. Fifth year, 12-0 (again, cupcake schedule), no invites.

I'm afraid because I declined them twice that they will not offer me any invites, so basically, I'm stuck in the Sun Belt.
I used to beleive there was a method to the madness. People would say you need to play against a certain conference and one team in that conference needs to be bad, etc, etc, etc. I don't believe that anymore. I really think it is just random. In 09 I went nine years, won four national chapionships, nine division titles, over 80 victories and not one invite. This year I have had one invite to replace Oregon in the Pac10? That just doesn't sound right at all???
Old 08-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

When do they actually offer the invite? After you say "advance to off-season'? I think that's how I remember it from last year..

I just won back to back natl titles with Akron and I am really not looking forward to playing in the MAC again.

But I found it hilarious how the last two title games were Akron vs Boise St. Two non-BCS teams in the title game back to back years. But man o man is B St tough! Ive had more problems with them than any Big Ten team Ive scheduled, OSU included.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 7

It is random. I've tested it year after year because it's one of the things I like to play for and there's no real method to the madness, there's a higher percentage chance if you do well, but you have to do well and have a team in the higher rated conference be so abysmal that they get kicked out.
FBCB/FBPB3 Mods
Old 08-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #55
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I am hoping to take Toledo to the Big ten or even Conf. USA I declined the Big East a couple seasons ago because I didnt' feel ready

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

I played 1st year as Western Kentucky and had a modest year... when 6-6 (4-4) Biggest win was a 3OT against FAU who was 8-1 at the time. I got an invite to C-USA and took it just for the hell of it. I'll probably just get may a$$ handed to me. Can I get demoted? Will I be sent back to Sun Belt? After a few years, where might I go... SEC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »