Home

Are There Still To Many INT's?

This is a discussion on Are There Still To Many INT's? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Are There Still To Many INT's?

I've been complaining about this since last gen but has the INT problems been fixed yet? Year in and year out there are too many INT's in this series since god who knows when. I haven't bought this game yet but just wanted to know. Too many INT's is a game-killer for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 04:25 AM   #2
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are There Still To Many INT's?

If you lower the slider it helps a lot this year. Now I just see a ton of dropped INTs.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 07-27-2009, 04:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

The sliders help but i still see a lot. With sliders at 0 my QB (90 rated) on coach mode threw 8 picks in two games. I think the problem now is the defensive lineman hit the quarterback in mid throw way too many times and the majority of the picks i've been getting are balls that flop out of the qb's hands into a defensive lineman's or linebackers grasp. I really wish they would fix the pick six problem. WAY too many pick six's in previous and current ncaa games for my liking. With all that said the interceptions aren't near as bad as previous versions, which i agree were gamebreakers as well.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Law10
The sliders help but i still see a lot. With sliders at 0 my QB (90 rated) on coach mode threw 8 picks in two games. I think the problem now is the defensive lineman hit the quarterback in mid throw way too many times and the majority of the picks i've been getting are balls that flop out of the qb's hands into a defensive lineman's or linebackers grasp. I really wish they would fix the pick six problem. WAY too many pick six's in previous and current ncaa games for my liking. With all that said the interceptions aren't near as bad as previous versions, which i agree were gamebreakers as well.

Man I hate that. There are too many pick-6 in this series already.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

In the 20+ or so games I've played, I've only seen around 10 picks, me and CPU combined, and half of those were because a QB was getting hit and it was a wild pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Sliders do NOT adequately address the issue, I have both INT sliders on ZERO and run a bunch of CPU vs. CPU games just to watch. I've still seen up to six collectively in a game. You'd think zero would mean zero, but apparently EA still can't get sliders working logically and reliably.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
Rookie

buckeye cntry's Arena

OVR: 2

Interceptions are fine this year. No issues here, I had major problems with the game over the last couple of years due to the interception issue. I am happy this year
Old 07-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
Rookie

Onions's Arena

OVR: 3

I've never had INT problems (for me or the CPU) and I still do not this year. Like Von said, the only time I see picks is when you are rushed and you force a throw, thus getting hit while you throw and a d-line or LB picks it out of the air.

Of course I rarely throw any passes past 15 yards unless the guy wide open or I need a hailmary so that could be the reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »