Home

Online Help

This is a discussion on Online Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Help

Well im not doing so well in online gaming on NCAA Football10. I'm 1-10 , Is there a way i can train myself (Get better) so i can hang with the "big dogs" in online play?

Go LSU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Online Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBleed
Well im not doing so well in online gaming on NCAA Football10. I'm 1-10 , Is there a way i can train myself (Get better) so i can hang with the "big dogs" in online play?
Hmmm, want to hang with the NCAA 10 big dogs, huh???

I think I can help..........

STEP 1: Buy yourself a heavy duty cheese grater (because you're gonna need it!!!!). Most of the "big dogs" don't play realistically and will throw a plethora of different cheesey tactics at you.

STEP 2: Turn off your headset!!! Not only will they spread the cheese, but they will also talk all kinds of crap or scream like little girls.

STEP 3: Drink some hard liquor (if you are of age of course)!!! You'll need it to help take your mind off the stomach pains you'll undoubtedly have from all the unrealistic "cheese" you'll be consuming!!!

Hope this helps

Seriously though, just go into practice mode and pay your dues. Find what works for you....

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

how do you turn off your opponets headset , this dude harrassed me all night and im not the type to quit
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Were most(or all) of your losses against cheesers? Just wondering because for me all(but one) of the games I've lost was against major cheesers. I've won a few games and they were against sim players and those were great games.
Maybe go on the boards here and find some sim players(like me) to play with. At least then if you lose, it will be a respectable one.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm not sure what a "cheeser" is but i was just online and played 2 games and won them both. 1st against Texas and 2nd against Illinois. I geuss they were'nt a "chesser".

And, ndhuskers90 sure we can play sometime my GT is ToxicGrenade74, add me and invite me to a game sometime. My mic is broke right now so i wont be able to talk.

Go LSU

Last edited by HeartBleed; 07-27-2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Needed to fix some stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
I'm not sure what a "cheeser" is but i was just online and played 2 games and won them both. 1st against Texas and 2nd against Illinois. I geuss they weren't a "chesser"
a cheeser is someone who basically uses AI exploits or just doesn't play football the right way. They play to win without being realistic. You probably have played one.
Example
I played against Ohio State and the guy ran Pryor all over the field while his receivers and my coverage got super deep. Then he proceeds to run and gets 50 yards because my DBs and LBs were so deep. Stuff like that.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

I beat this one Kid that used Georgia and I was Maryland, I made him quit 34-7.

Edit: it was 30-7

Match History
Team Played Score Opposition Player/CPU

Maryland 30 - 7 Georgia DA MANN 73

"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Last edited by TrapStar215; 07-27-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
a cheeser is someone who basically uses AI exploits or just doesn't play football the right way. They play to win without being realistic. You probably have played one.
Example
I played against Ohio State and the guy ran Pryor all over the field while his receivers and my coverage got super deep. Then he proceeds to run and gets 50 yards because my DBs and LBs were so deep. Stuff like that.
Oh, I was just playing someone that Hail Marry'd it all the time and ran the ball with his QB so i just did Zone Coverage or Blitzed my CBs.

Go LSU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »