Home

Road to Fury

This is a discussion on Road to Fury within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Road to Fury

Yes, Fury. So I am now in my JR year as a DT on a cupcake team. Things were going fine. I had the team at 3-0 with wins over bowling green, a div 3 school, and Louisiana State. 4th game of the season, I was leading Fresno St. 21-3 in the 4th qtr. It had been a grueling defensive struggle with my guys scoring on a INT to give me some breathing room. Could I actually lead this team, who went 4-6 last year to a 4-0 start? NO. less than 3 minutes to go and Fresno scores 3 TDs including a long bomb into double coverage where the guy not only catches the ball in taffic, but he goes on to break two tackles and hurdle another fallen player on the way to the endzone. I have to watch this with no control to stop it from DT perspective. And then...As a DT RTG player... I basically watch the miserable graphic of my simmed offense always taking off less than a minute from the clock when its 4th qtr and always giving the other team the ball. Arghhhhh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Road to Fury

So you only played 10 games in your last season and you play division 3 teams in road to glory? We must be playing two different games.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

4 wins... whatever losses last season. Div 3 team I cited was FCS. I guess you are saying they are Div 2. No big deal if so. They are even bigger cupcakes than Idaho
Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warchant ftw
So you only played 10 games in your last season and you play division 3 teams in road to glory? We must be playing two different games.

They're Div 1, buddy. Just FCS.
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Old 07-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

this is one of the many reasons why I hate RTG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

I hate when it doesn't count my rushing TDs scored on options pitched to me beyond the los
Old 07-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
Yes, Fury. So I am now in my JR year as a DT on a cupcake team. Things were going fine. I had the team at 3-0 with wins over bowling green, a div 3 school, and Louisiana State. 4th game of the season, I was leading Fresno St. 21-3 in the 4th qtr. It had been a grueling defensive struggle with my guys scoring on a INT to give me some breathing room. Could I actually lead this team, who went 4-6 last year to a 4-0 start? NO. less than 3 minutes to go and Fresno scores 3 TDs including a long bomb into double coverage where the guy not only catches the ball in taffic, but he goes on to break two tackles and hurdle another fallen player on the way to the endzone. I have to watch this with no control to stop it from DT perspective. And then...As a DT RTG player... I basically watch the miserable graphic of my simmed offense always taking off less than a minute from the clock when its 4th qtr and always giving the other team the ball. Arghhhhh

What do you expect man? You're playing Fresno State. Only one of the best programs in the world!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Bowling Green is a D-1 school!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »