Home

Really kelloggs?

This is a discussion on Really kelloggs? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Really kelloggs?

or find some schmuck with a 3-21 record and play him . If you lose to that person maybe you shouldnt play the game. obviously he is not cheesing if he has way more losses than wins.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

anti cheese formula :

I "play now" online all the time. Couple things you need to have prepared. number one most important item is knowing your defensive team strengths. Know the players with skill. Do you have one skilled DT? Run with a 3 man front if so. I like controlling a talented DE if the team has one. Also recommend 3 to 5 different CB blitz plays you are very comfortable with. Why cb blitz? B/c if you show the cheese balls that you can and will contain their QB scrambles... they will change up their play calling. THAT RIGHT THERE may be enough to win.

Also.... on punt downs... I choose a standard punt return play, take control of the deep man.. and then audible to a defensive play to contain any cheese. My return man stays put b/c I have control on him. Any screwing around by the offense is going to deal with my audibilzed defense. If you don't know which defensive plays will stop a fake, punt. i'm not going to tell you. That's your job.

As for offense.. if the cheese ball is stacking the line of scrimmage with that 3-2-6 crap, just spread em out. run 5 wide with runs, play actions, and slants. These guys online are helpless when you dictate the flow of the game.

using solid strategy online eliminates not only cheese from winning, but it quickly eliminates cheese from the game. I take it away from them and they are forced to run new plays. good times for all.

Last edited by milmont77; 08-09-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
or find some schmuck with a 3-21 record and play him . If you lose to that person maybe you shouldnt play the game. obviously he is not cheesing if he has way more losses than wins.

So true. If a online player record is better than 4-0 i wont play them. good chance they either cheat, cheese, or use FLA like 99% of all online players...or a combo of all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
Rookie

Ungee34's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Not one mention of frosted flakes, rice crispies, or even apple jacks. waste of my life.

LMAO!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

It's really not that hard to find a non cheeser. Go through the list, if they are a lv 10 and have a 1 sportsmanship rating, they are going to cheese.

Me on the other hand have very few games played and have a 10 by the sportsmanship tag.

Also, just put "mic game" in the chat, I have found people with mics are less likely to cheese.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:20 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm a little lost on the amount of people here who think every player is cheese. I've played 24 online games and have only seen 4, maybe 5 cheesers and a few other de contain guys.

If you avoid Florida/Ohio State there shouldn't be too many cheese games.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Nautica xII
Whats lame is that you sit there in a delusional world believing that when you play random players that its going to be a straight sim player, and ncaa is not where it only happens. Madden is much worse than Ncaa, ever hear of the direct-snap glitch or the qb walk. It happens all the time. There is no way to that EA can control the way users play so how can they cater to someone who is complaining about how another user plays.....they can't so like I said DEAL WITH IT!
Delusional, not at all, guys who still think this is an enjoyable game thats delusional. "Deal with it" I guess now I see your right and I guess in hindsight I am by playing other games. NCAA, MADDEN who dosent know about that HB direct snap cheese and ect. but playing it is just plan boring, cheese for the most part isn't the problem its that ncaa 09 is a down right poor quality video game. I am not toughing out I am just backing away form my 20$ investment, completely. EA needs to make a better game and cater to us complainers; they need to "deal with it" cuz this game is awful.

Sound like a 12 year old? NA just a disgruntled consumer, tired of having only one game to buy in this genre. And Sim dyn yea of course are the way to go but, this game is such trash that not even playing fair could fix it and make it enjoyable. Lastly i'd rather be a 12 year old than a lemming.

Last edited by Jive_Turkey; 08-10-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #16
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I would love to know your plan on how EA should solve online cheesing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »